Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata Sudol

I really like Dr. Sudol. She is compassionate, caring and straight to the point. I would def recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Was referred to this woman as she is a rehab specialist. Was horribly disappointed. She clearly had other more important things going on at the time of our appointment as I felt neglected to the point I was concerned about her ability to properly diagnose. No return visit from me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I completely agree with the person below me said. I was not the patient but was there to help a patient, meeting with the doctor. I think she may have some ADHD or mental health issues. She doesn't remember things we just talked about a minute ago. She rushes, fidgets, and is quite impatient and rude. She is quite distracted all the time and she doesn't seem to listen carefully what we say. She keeps talking over other people. I was really disappointed in medical education system how a person like her could become a doctor!?!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

AVOID. I went to an appointment a few months ago as my Wife wanted me to see someone due to pain in my upper body. Dr. Sudol was rushed, distracted, and did not listen to what I was saying. I thought this was a warning sign as most Doctors stop and listen. She also came off as unqualified when I asked her some very routine questions (probably because she wasn't listening to begin with). She proceeded to treat me without listening. As a result, she prescribed exercises that made my condition a great deal worse. Save yourself the time and frustration - see another (qualified) professional instead of this woman.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Terrible terrible staff. They were so mean and rude. So much attitude! I cancelled the appointment altogether. My family doctor made the appointment for me. I received a call from them informing me about this appointment and I was trying to clarify what the appointment was about and who the doctor was and the girl was so rude and impatient. I said nothing at that point. When they called weeks later to confirm the appointment again I asked for the address and info and the girl again was so mean and rude. Today a few days before the appointment I called them to move my appointment because I'm having surgery and makes no sense to go so close to surgery the girl again was so so rude and mean no compassion what so ever!! Lady you are dealing with patients!!!!!! Have some sympathy!!!! I wasn't mean or rude to you I just wanted to move my appointment to a different date what did I do to deserve that treatment?! I cancelled my appointment I couldn't take it. Honestly if the staff treat the patients on the phone this way... I don't want to find out what goes on on the appointments in peron! Forget it.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was recommended to see here because of my multiple injury on my right arm. My family doctor were lost of way to diagnose my condition. I hurt my right shoulder. The condition got worsen because being long time in pain and agony. Finally, my GP repair me to see Dr. M. Sudol. She order a test. MRI to my shoulder and right away we figured out the source of my pain. I am suffering for a full thickness tear on my right shoulder, and associated with thoracic outlet syndrome, and epicondylitis on my elbow. I gone through surgery on my shoulder to see if the symptoms will go away. But after 5 month. The symptoms still around, because the thoracic outlet is the one making all burning pain on my right arm. If you have any severe pain make sure persist to get an MRI it will get answer for all the doubt that other doctor put into your head. I recommend here as an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I saw Dr. Sudol following a very unhelpful demoralizing appoint with a very arrogant neurologist(Are there any other kind?). By the the time I walked into Dr Sudol's office I had given up hope of getting any help from anyone. I was delightfully surprised. Malgorzata Sudol is fantastic. She is compassionate, helpful and keenly observant. I am recovering from a rare very serious neurological disorder and she was so helpful. She knew all about what was happening to me. She did not dismiss my symptoms physical symptoms. She is a rare kind of doctor in the field of neuro-medicine who actually leaves her ego at the door and is their completely for the patient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

not helpful at all but she has some knowledge. I would not recommend her for complex conditions.. friendly, nice but at time she can be a little rude..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013