Dr. Joti Samra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joti Samra

Dr. Samra provides a high level of care that surpasses all expectations. Her commitment to her clients well-being and respectful character is evident within seconds of meeting her. I trust her implicitly with my mental health. She has guided and coached me through my challenging issues teaching me life skills that I can apply to all situations in my life leading me to be more confident and in turn a happier person.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

The best Psychologist in the country. She embodies everything a therapist should offer, including genuine interest in helping to solve problems. Her team of associates use the same approaches making the therapeutic experience safe and so positive!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I cannot recommend Dr. Samra more highly. I have been seeing her for almost two years; perhaps the most difficult two years in my life. In all our sessions, she listens, guides and coaches, sets useful goals to work on in between sessions, gives resources and most of all leaves me feeling that I can manage the many challenges in my life. Above all, she cares. If you are looking for a Doctor that can move you forward in your life, step, by step, onto a happier, more fulfilled path and do so with a combination of scientifically proven practice and warmth, then book an appointment with Dr. Joti Samra.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have nothing but amazing things to say of Dr. Joti Samra!! Suffering from anxiety for many years I have worked with either counsellors or psychologists but have never encountered one as genuinely caring, intelligent and inspiring as Dr. Samra! She has an incredible level of insight, understanding of human relationships, and she guides you to work towards the solutions that are true to your values. The thing that I love the most about her is that she is an exceptionally good person and she guides you to see things through loving lens no matter how difficult the situation. She has taught me confidence when anxiety brings me down, and how to bring down the catastrophic views that anxiety presents by teaching me to focus on changing anxious vocabulary and views. She exudes joy all while being respectful and sensitive to your situation. She is incredible at helping you put together the puzzle pieces and navigate difficult life, health, work and relationship issues. It is amazing to me the in depth knowledge she has of so many subjects - she has very high level of education combined with practical experience! I always come out of her sessions feeling empowered, more joyful, more confident and at peace. She is the example of what happens when people devote themselves with passion and love to their work !

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

If you are looking for a real change, I highly recommend Dr. Samra. Not only is Dr. Samra highly qualified, she is an intuitive, empathetic professional who uses her innate ability to understand clients to set them on the best course of treatment for problems.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Joti Samra has an extraordinary combination of intelligence, warmth, intuitiveness and grace. I’ve seen Dr. Samra on a regular basis for at least a year and a half, if not longer. I’ve been particularly impressed by her ability to guide me through a challenging period, and by her coaching skills that have taken my personal and professional life to heights I’d only dreamed of before now. I always leave her office feeling inspired and motivated. Dr. Samra has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Samra is nothing less than phenomenal. I have been seeing her off and on for over 4 years and she has assisted me with a variety of areas. She has gone over and above to make sure I am successful. I would absolutely recommend her (and have) to friends and family and we are considering hiring her to facilitate a workshop at our office.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Samra for over 10 years now. Her genuine care, vast knowledge, and exceptional level of professionalism in the areas in which I struggle have been not only helpful, but have spearheaded my dedication to living a full and happy life. She is attentive and responsive, and always prepared with ideas, examples, and strategies for me. Not only has she helped me, but she has been extremely supportive and helpful with my children as well. Her willingness and commitment to helping her patients is very hard to find, and I consider myself to be very lucky to have her as my psychologist. I highly recommend her practice, I can't speak to her abilities enough.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Samra is wonderful. She is genuine but most of all realistic. We set goals and am held accountable for making those happen. I would recommend her or anyone on her team without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Samra is one of a kind. I've been to several counsellors over years and have not found them helpful outside of just being an ear to listen. Joti has a laser accurate sense (due to years of experience with clients and years of research) as to what drives a person, and the behaviours that get in their way. This finely tuned ability combined with her intuitive people skills make her an exceptional psychologist who is able to compassionately and enthusiastically guide clients towards a more fulfilling life. I feel very lucky to have gotten a space with her, and encourage anyone who needs help to do so as well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Joti Samra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients