Ratings for Dr. Mark Greenspoon

I have seen dr Greenspoon for a couple of years and have always enjoyed my visits. He is warm, personable and easy to talk to about whatever is in my mind. He never rushes , always seems take his time even when I know he is busy. He gives great advice and is very honest. He has always been available when I needed him .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Very good doctor. Cares about his patients. Staff is great. Great experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Very cold, just seems to be in it for the money, very unhelpful, very judgemental. All about the "control", didn't seem like he wanted to help.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Very knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me. I felt understood and left knowing that he really listened. Very good doctor. Very caring.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

He is an amazing Doctor! He really cares about his patients! He takes his time. I have never felt rushed. He always tries to provide patient centered care. He is quite smart and not fooled by drug seekers who try to keep upping their doses. If you are looking for a doctor who is kind, non judgmental, open minded and offers mutual respect to deal with your medical situation on an individual basis, You should have him as your Doctor.I am sure the other rater was upset with them because he caught onto to them.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He is an amazing doctor who listens to his patients , cares what they say but does not allow them to dictate how much pain killers they can get or how often they get them. He cares about their long term welfare and safety. I am sure there are some patients who don't like being told that they have a drug problem and don't want to get better. I guess those patients need to find a weak minded Doctor. He has been wonderful and helpful to me. Keep it up doc ! You rock !

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Great doctor. Helped me change my life. He doesn't let you increase your painkillers just because you ask. That makes him different than most other doctor's I have been to. I am sure some patients want more and more , then he is definitely is not that type of doctor. He wants you to improve and overcome your chronic pain and not get addicted.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to dr greenspoon for six months and it was the worst six months of my life. He judged me before I even walked in the door. He's extremely uncaring, and arrogant. He never once would listen to anything I ever had to say more like he wanted me to keep coming to him each month just so he can collect his monthly fee. And I wrote 100% truth on this page prior to this post and somehow it got removed. I know two other people that went to him and had worse experience than me. I will never get back that six months in my life that he took away from me. And once u have him as a doctor he will try everything to not let u leave as a patient he will even lie.

Submitted July 10, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Greenspoon's for over 4 years. He helped me recover 100%.

Submitted January 28, 2015