Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Enenajor

Completely egotistacal , does not listen ,never discussed or examined not one of my complaints,every time I've gone just writes prescriptions,and dismisses everything I say.total waste of time ,last time I was in I told him of one issue in particular, he wrote a prescription for the exact opposite that causes the main symptom I already had .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, humble, awesome staff. Always on time. ONE OF THE BEST!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Enenajor really took the time to listen to my history and concerns. He is very calm and made me have hope again that we would find out what is going on w my body. He is very knowledgable and I totally trust him. As I work in the medical field myself, I am very picky about my doctors and I would highly recommend Dr Enenajor

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Enenajor is one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable Dr's in the field. His staff is personable and caring. Dr. Enenajor is a great asset to the community and we are lucky to have him! Both my sister and I see him and feel the same way.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

One of the best doctors who is caring and understanding of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I would not know what i have for the longest time if not for him. He takes time to explain and i felt empowered about my pain after that. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015