Dr. Taras Nahirny

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taras Nahirny

He is a great doctor who genuinely cares about how you feel and tries to help with all your health matters. He listens and takes time with each of his patients. It’s very hard to find a good family doctor in Toronto and he is the best doctor I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Easy to speak to, keeps up with things. Same staff in office has been there for yrs. they are very helpful

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I was recently in an accident and Dr. Nahirny has been extremely helpful in helping me recover and get my health forms organized for my insurance company. He is an excellent MD.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

A patient and caring and knowledgeable doctor, he listens and helps, and tells you directly what you should do. Good with technology and does respond to ones emails too , thank you Dr. Nahirny

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Best Doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Quite knowledgeable has great referencesite to other Dr's when needed takes the time to listen and help

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Exceptional, knowledgable, caring and thorough. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Nahirny when our family doctor retired. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and listens when you speak. He is great with technology and offered me current research and the option to email him. The wait time is never overly long and I appreciate that they usual send me to the back room early when I with my young daughter. The staff is ok, they are not overly friendly and usual in a rush when interacting with you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

i started seeing Dr. Nahirny after my GP retired. I have found him to be a wonderful treat. He listens, cares and is very knowledgeable. The staff at the office is the best , bar none. Waiting 10-15 minutes is not uncommon, however, it is understandable. He does not rush appointments and is careful to answer all questions thoroughly. Kudos!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Great doctor and a great team. Very punctual and attentive. Very knowledgeable, polite, caring young doctor. Best GP we ever had.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Taras Nahirny's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Ukrainian

• Ottawa University (Grad. 2012)

AHC