Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

I am a new mother of twins and Dr Das’ office squeezed me in when I was in pain and an anxious hot mess. Very grateful for awesome care. Mommies should come here. I felt valued.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Das took amazing care of my brother even though it was eleven pm and no one expected a surgeon especially a specialist to come and see us. In 1 hour he took him to a surgery and he was at home the next day walking and even went to my daughters grafuation party

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Das took great care of my grandmother, and we picked him because I work with him and other surgeons at two if the hospitals in the Texas Medical Center. He makes sure it is perfect.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Hey!!!!!!! Just like the guy below I also had diverticulitis except this time with a big thing next to my bladder. Dr Das took out the whole thing two months ago, but now I feel amazing. Thanks Dr Das and jasmine and Victoria.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Found Dr Das for my case of diverticulitis where I had been sick for days thank god dr Das examined me and I had my operation the same day and left the day after. I am now three months behind this and played my golf tournament Thank you dr Das

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Took the time to really listen to my worries and fears about my first surgery which was really really easy!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I did not agree with Dr Das’ advice at first only to get a second and third opinion who confirmed that he was absolutely right!!!! Then the other two — a man and a woman tried to convince me to stay with him saying he was the man for the job. They didn’t have to do much to convince me and I thought dr das’ team did a remarkable job.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

How many doctors talk to you so you understand or put you on speakerphone with your son so that your family can hear the news of your cancer directly from your doctors. He is a great person. Like President Trump says he makes medicine great again

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Snuck me in when my primary care thought it was urgent. Took his time and listened.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

When other doctors were referred we chose Dr Das because our cousin had a great recovery from diverticulitis surgery. We had the same great card and the same great recovery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018