Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

After having my colon cancer removed ten years ago, I had a second colon cancer but my surgeon retired Dr Das took care of me without making any big incisions . I was very happy about how tehcnology got so muhc better and grateful that Dr Das was there

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

He is a very good doctor. I use healthgrade to find Dr Das and I am glad I did -- He talk to my family right after the surgery and reassured them.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Great surgeon of the colorectal variety! Did my fistula surgery

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Wonderful Physician and Surgeon! Howdy from Norway! I have lived in Houston when I got sick and transferred from a famous hospital to another famous hospital. Doctor Das was the doctor that was called and that changed the rest of the events that happened. He and Dr Patel made me better. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Outstanding doctor. I have dealt with a chronic illness for the last year of my life, and Dr Das has treated me with the utmost grace and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Two saturdays ago my wife took me to the Hermann ER and I had an emergency surgery with Dr Das. I feel like he gave me the attention I needed even when multiple sicker people were all around me

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I am a retired physician who had his diverticulitis surgery done by Dr Das. I had delayed surgery for several years until an attack landed me back in the hospital, and I knew I had to have surgery. Dr Das is the type of person who sits down, draws the pictures, explains everything, and then listens to your questions. I was impressed that he ignored my medical training and talked to "me", instead of discussing a "case". Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I'm an official for practice of specialty physicians in the Houston metro area, and I would not hesitate to name Dr Das among the best I have ever worked with. He took Extra Special Care of my Mom when she had a devestating illness. It was like he would never give up on her, and he spent so much time with her. I think he is an unsung hero of a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Such a great physician. Really takes his time and sits down and visits with me and asks after my daughters even after its been a year since my big operation. He asks after my family and my daughters and ladies he makes it easy and ok to talk about private things that happen in this specialty of medical diseases

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Was referred from my surgeon in Lafayette for my daughter. Dr Das took a very thoughtful approach and took the time to give us personalized attention. We will never forget.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017