Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

Best of the best. Dr Das took my request to be treated as one of his colon cancer patients. He took the time to listen to me and his expertise is obvious.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr Das works like my dad who’s a farmer This guy does it all and he cares. You’re not a number. You’re not a “patient”. He took great care of us

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I met Dr Das because I had some bleeding. I had a colonoscopy with him. He found the cancer when no one else seemed to care. He was ready. He listened. He did my surgery and I am so grateful. I made the graduation and birth, Dr Das!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Das spends the time and it shows in the results. I had so much pain from diverticulitis and I put surgery off. I feel great five days after surgery I should have done this earlier

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I’m doing this review from the recovery after surgery and had the nurses give me my phone to do it. I feel no pain right now and surgery clearly looks like it worked. Go dr Das!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr Das spends the time with you to make sure you have the best care. We chose Dr Das after being hospitalized in Methodist. You have to make sure you protect yourself and get the right doctors and team. My daughter is a nurse practitioner and she knows all the best doctors and he was awesome and he spends th te imte to sit down and talk to you . Dr Das is really soemthing special. You sit there worrying and his quiet confidence is so reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He is outstanding. Pure and unadulterated excellence. We are clinical providers at Methodist Hospital, and we chose Dr Das over many other choices. We are so glad we did.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

My wife and I both had our colonoscopies with him and it was really not a big deal. dr Das puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

This is the guy you want on your side. Another surgeon treated me as a consultation and I feel like God led me to Dr Das. It was a big difference. He listened to me and took especially good care of me. And my wife had surgery with him

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

He really listened to me and my daughter. He operated both of us and he was awesome

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018