Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

When you have cancer you feel like you have no options... it’s not true. Dr Das is not only the best surgeon I have come across, he gives you all the options. I went home THE NEXT DAY and I didn’t take one narcotic prescription people!! He took the time to listen and relate to me. My wife asked a ton of questions, but he still sat down and answered every one. I’m a practice manager for a doctor office and we send our patients to him. Dr Das takes care of you himself, no residents or middlemen just him and his awesome nurses in his office!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Very professional, intelligent, caring and kept it easy and simple. He gave us convenient schedule and explained the procedure. He took time to talk to my family about procedure results. He has a great staff who is very prompt and helpful. Most important, he has compassion, empathy and a nice person.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I was referred to Dr Das after my Gi found cancer during a routine colonoscopy. Flash forward two months later. Cancer free. Left the day after surgery. No pain pills. Eating like a champ.... but I can lose a little weight. Get your scopes people! Get Dr Das!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

You should thank your lucky stars if Doctor Das is your surgeon. I saw two other colorectal surgeons on the top list, and when I told my gastroentologist about Doctor Das , he was impressed. He listens and you are heard. He spends the time to make sure you're ok, and when I was sacared about what they found on colonoscopy, I felt so much better after we talked.... it was great . He made me better. My recovery from surgery wasnt even believed by my mom who is a nurse , who could not even find my surgical incision. I can now live my best life! with cancer behind me!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

My husband just had his diverticulitis surgery and recovery with Dr Das and we are so pleased. He took great care of us and even though we were very aggressive with questions he sat down with us. No nonsense and no nurse practicer or physicians associate just him. It was great

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Best of the best. Dr Das took my request to be treated as one of his colon cancer patients. He took the time to listen to me and his expertise is obvious.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr Das works like my dad who’s a farmer This guy does it all and he cares. You’re not a number. You’re not a “patient”. He took great care of us

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I met Dr Das because I had some bleeding. I had a colonoscopy with him. He found the cancer when no one else seemed to care. He was ready. He listened. He did my surgery and I am so grateful. I made the graduation and birth, Dr Das!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr Das spends the time and it shows in the results. I had so much pain from diverticulitis and I put surgery off. I feel great five days after surgery I should have done this earlier

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I’m doing this review from the recovery after surgery and had the nurses give me my phone to do it. I feel no pain right now and surgery clearly looks like it worked. Go dr Das!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018