Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

He sirens time with you like you’re family. Treated my dad when others wouldn’t care. Worked really hard to make sure we had the best. We think he’s great

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

We saw Dr Das for a second opinion after we lost faith in our surgeon after an emergency surgery got worse. He was kind. Spent one hour in his office and his assistant is really good. Shout out to Jasmine. We felt comfortable and cared for. We drove from north Houston to TMC and are glad we did.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

One of the best surgeons I have worked with and his group is awesome. He in particular has great judgment and is very careful about how he took care of me and my husband. Five stars no question.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I agree with some of these reviews look like smear jobs. That’s really shameless. Doctor Das is excellent hardworking and works in your best interest. He saved my life which was ruined by ongoing infection with my colitis on the fritz. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Worked his butt off for me. I’m shocked at the hateful inflammatory things people say. I was referred by a patient of his which speaks volumes about him. He took his time. He was kind and has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I’m concerned about the quality of the reviews on this site because it seems like people just say anything they feel and there’s one down there that is just fake and hateful. He is exceptional. I worked on healthcare for twenty years and have seen a lot of surgeons. Dr Das is among the best, and I would not hesitate to send my family to him. I had a very serious thing the Big C. Scared me. Asked questions I never thought I’d ask. Said things I never thought I’d say. Dr Das responded with grace and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Shocked at what was written about him because it is just clearly untrue. Just got to love him. Straight talk. Listens. Very patient and informative. Made me feel comfortable. First thing you notice is how quickly he feels at ease and how nice he is. Obviously untrue. Surgery was a success. I thankfully didnt have cancer, but my diverticulitis put me in the hospital five time. I did not have a good experience in the Memorial area, and I should have known to come to the Texas Medical Center

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I am the mother (1st patient) and I am now retired instead of dead from cancer and ongoing pain. Dr Das worked with my MD Anderson Cancer Center oncologists and did a job that reminds me of when I worked with Dr Michael DeBakey. I simply won’t tolerate anyone saying anything less then wonderful or amazing like my daughter says awesome. He sees me in follow up has an excellent kind manner and answers your questions until you are satisfied. I wish we could find a way to repay him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I wa a colleague and then a patient and I responded to review below me which is simply put slander and a lie. After working with Dr Das in the operating room I referred my mother and then myself. That is simply a hateful and evil malicious comment for someone that is a Godsend. He took care of my mom like she was gold even calling a world renowned specialist in i her case because of a rare blood issue. I let him operate on me because of how detailed kind and good he was. Competence? He has more than I’ve ever seen. Colon surgeons aren’t common but thank God he came from Boston to take care of my family when we were frankly desperate.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

After having my colon cancer removed ten years ago, I had a second colon cancer but my surgeon retired Dr Das took care of me without making any big incisions . I was very happy about how tehcnology got so muhc better and grateful that Dr Das was there

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017