Ratings for Dr. Bidhan Das

My father was diagnosed with terminal cancer and the neurosurgeons said they couldnt operate -- doctor das was called and he made sure everything was perfect no matter what other doctors said

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Cared about me when another surgeon made me wait for hours and had another doctor operate on me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Thoughtful and intelligent. Took care of my father in law a retired professor and could not say more about how hard he worked for us

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great concierge service. Was in and out of his office as a patient very efficiently on a Friday afternoon. -Audie

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Das is such a great doctor. He called me after seeing my grandmother in his office to repair her problem. He took her to an operation and kept my family informed and he even came out to tell us what happened. We would gladly come from Louisiana again for Dr Das and Memorial Hermann Hospital.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Very kind. Spent a lot of time. Waited for me to speak.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Wow! Best Colorectal Surgeon in Texas. After years and years and two other surgeons -- one was his older partner, one was a surgeon with another group I took my my mother and I (we both have genetic syndromes) to him and he did operations on both of us. He worked so hard, listened, sat down with us, talked with us. He didnt have other people handle our concerns, he called us to talk with us about results, and he was so kind. We teach education classes about our condition, about cancer awareness, and we feel very lucky and we would not hesitate to refer any of our family or friends to him FIRST. Best experience with any doctor never mind colon and rectal surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Best in Sugar Land!!! We saw Dr Das after two years with another surgeon and then two in the medical center and one in memorial city. Years and years of problems until Dr Das reviewed every study met is after he was operating and then he drew us pictures of everything and was so nice. His nurses at Methodist were awesome too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Sat down and listened. Gave my honest facts. Straight truth here. Other doctors Just sign you up for surgery, here's one that listens. He took care of my mom and my wife and then me. Without his listening other doctors missed out on a big symptom that he found

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

SanJac Baytown ER didn't know what to do with my total blockage and infection--they contacted Dr Das & he had them send me directly to Methodist ER down town where they were waiting for me to get me admitted and make me as comfortable as possible. He came to us directly from OR, reviewed my records and examined me extensively, explained to my family what needed to be done and arranged surgery with an accompanying kidney surgeon for next morning. I had a temporary colostomy to allow healing. It has been removed and normalcy is being attained. Dr Das gave me my life back and I will always be grateful!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017