Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Hastings

i will have a real doctor by Monday. I m to the age I need a doctor I can count on. If he'd quit looking in the mirror and start looking at his patients he might be a good doctor. Every time I needed something I had to make an appointment 2 weeks out to be weighed, wait to see him, then be sent home with an exercise sheet and I go to the gym every day. No more when I'm sick I need a real doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He has to be the most rude and incompetent doctor in medicine. I've never been treated so poorly by ANYONE in my entire life. I've had to visit him about 3 times in the past few months and his petulant attitude gets worse with each visit! nevermind the fact he has spent less than 2 minutes in the room each time. (I've timed it). He prescribed me a medication that didn't work and I went back about a month later. He gave me the same prescription again! His literal words were "Next time just call and save yourself the copay" I couldn't believe what I had just heard! It's like when you come in for an appointment you've inconvenienced his whole life. He is a total d*ck for lack of a better word. Save yourself the professional abuse and go with someone else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Hastings was very attentive, took the time to talk to me, gave good direction. Very easy to get an appointment. Books appointments in the morning but leaves the afternoon open for quick visits. You can always get in. Great staff, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Thomas F. Hastings's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)