Ratings for Dr. Bradley Lenet

After needing some work to be done, Dr. Lenet made sure to explain all options available to me and which would be the best for my situation. During the procedure he and his assistant were very thorough and he made sure to explain each step along the way. Afterwards both the assistant and the receptionist made sure to give me all the information I needed to know post treatment. It was an excellent experience for something that is very nerve wracking and stressful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

After two weeks of pain , I was referred by my dentist to see Doctor Lenet I called the office and spoke to his secretary telling her that my tooth pain was unbearable. The same day, she called me back with an emergency visit. Doctor lenet explained that I needed a root canal and knew how anxious I was to start the procedure that late afternoon. The procedure went amazing. During it all he kept asking if I was okay. His assistant was so calm and pleasant during my two visits. I highly recommend Doctor Lenet if your in any pain and need a root canal , I feel amazing and it’s only a day after root canal. Thank you for helping me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

After three weeks of waiting, went in for an assessment for a potentially cracked root under a crown. By that time, I already completed a course of antibiotics, but was again in pain and had an infection going on. He took a quick look, and told me the root is most likely cracked (no news there) and sent me back to my dentist because he "doesn't do extractions". According to him, there's no need for medication because the antibiotics that I took "should stay in my system for months" - why was I having an infection then?!? Also, worth mentioning, the insurance complained that he's not registered at the specified location, there were some unsorted problems with their office address, it took me two weeks and a few phone calls to get the money back. To her credit, the receptionist was helpful and called the insurance herself, in an attempt to sort out the address issue.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Went in for root canal and had the worst experience ever. Had me lying there for almost 30 minutes during the work when he said 10 minutes. Didn’t explain much what he was doing. Worst chairside manner ever. Would highly NOT recommend this Endodntist

Submitted January 31, 2018

This doctor is highly recommended if you are ever in need of a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Went in for root canal because was in excruciating pain. He and his assistant were extremely compassionate and really put me at ease and got me comfortable enough to do the work. Would highly recommend this endodontist . Great team!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Went for root canal / possible extraction, he and his assistant did not explain very much before or during procedure. Seem in a rush and did not give me enough numbing gel when inserting the freezing needles. No chair side manners in my opinion. Recommend not using this endodontist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Did root canal for my teenager..he made her very comfortable...excellent listener best professional....I roils recommend him without a second thought.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015