Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

Dr. Caudry did a fantastic job with my gum grafting. The procedure went quickly, it went well, the recovery was as she predicted and my gums (if I do say so myself) look great. Her staff were professional, helpful, and knew me by name. Dr. Caudry made herself available by phone 24/7 in the days after the procedure in case I had any problems or questions. I would definitely return to her clinic and refer my friends and family to her as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I had such a great experience when I went for my visits with Dr. Caudry. I am a busy professional and her and her staff were very accommodating to my schedule. Not only does she demonstrate her extensive knowledge throughout the consults, ensuring I had a full understanding of the procedures which were to occur, she also made me feel comfortable and at ease. I had multiple procedures done and each visit to her office was timely and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Caudry and her team to anyone needing periodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr Suzanne Caudry could actually be the best implant surgeon in Canada. She cares about her patients and the outcome of their treatment more than any other dentist I have met. Her knowledge and experience ensures that the treatment will always be done in the best way to obtain an optimal outcome. I would refer anyone I know to see her for overall periodontal treatment and implant placement.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Caudry performed an extraction and a follow up implant on me. She also performed a gum graft that resulted in bruising to the whole side of my face. I have had several of these procedures before without any bruising, so I don't know what she did to me. Her approach is rather rushed and overall there is a sense that she is in opposition with her staff. In fact she is down right rude to her staff in front of her patients, and this occurred on every one of the 9 visits I had to her office. As a patient this does not fill you with confidence or ease and I must say I have never felt so reluctant to visit a dentist before as I did with her. She was also very defensive when I asked her about a medication that I thought she should have enquired about before performing oral surgery. Not particularly professional. I would not return to her for additional work.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I have no doubt dr Caudry is at the top of her field. But her behavior and the way she treats her staff is astonishing. I'm not at all surprised to have found her entire staff turned over in the months I was a patient. In an industry when making patients feel comfortable is paramount. Dr. Caudry does her best ensure this is generally not the experience.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

As a professional, time mamagement is very important to me. I found that Dr. Caudry was very professional in explaining the procedure and potential risk involved in a dental implant and anticipated timelines in the initial consultation. This allowed me to schedule my time accordingly so that I was able to maintain my work obligations. The procedure went much better than expected thus providing me with extra time and substantially less anxiety. In my opinion this a true testament to Dr Caudry demand for professionalism from her staff and herself. Many thanks go to you and your staff. Please don't take this the wrong way but I hope not to see you again, however if I have to visit you again for any dental work, I would not hesitate to make that appointment. Thanks again. David Chin

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Suzanne Caudry is simply the best there is at what she does. She has performed procedures on myself and my mother, both with excellent outcomes. She is knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and, above all else, an extremely talented periodontist. Dr. Caudry presents the facts about your condition, treatment options and possible outcomes in a very straight-forward manner, and takes as much time as necessary to explain things further if required. I enjoy my discussions with Dr. Caudry very much, and look forward to my follow-up appointments. The surgery itself was quick, as was recovery time. Lastly, the outcome of the surgery itself was extremely favorable. I attribute the speed of surgery, recovery time and positive outcome to Dr. Caudry and her staff's technical and surgical proficiency. Overall, an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I've had 2 extractions and 2 implants through this office. Dr. Caudry is knowledgable, skilled at what she does, and runs a very efficient practice. She put me at ease on my first visit and has always answered my questions directly without talking down to me. It is clear that she likes what she does and is very good at it. The office staff respond well to Dr. Caudry's energy and lively manner and they are always discussing improvements to their processes and services and have been helpful in following up on my insurance issues. It is clear that Dr. Caudry likes what she does, takes pride in her staff and strives to make improvements that will translate into better care. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Caudry to others.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Caudry and her staff are all friendly and professional. Everything from the initial consultation to the post-op went smoothly! All of my questions were answered in a straight-forward manner and I did not feel pressured at any point.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I came in for an initial appointment. The staff are very friendly and professional. However, the dentist was very unprofessional as she was constantly raising her voice and being disrespectful. As a new patient, my first impression of the dentist was very unpleasant. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

MSP/BC Med