Rate Suzanne Caudry DDS

Ratings for Suzanne Caudry DDS

Value

Very friendly and professional staff. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Value

Dr Caudry and her entire staff were very professional and helpful. The result she achieved from the gum surgery she performed was great. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

I had a complex tooth extraction in 2015 followed by a bone graft/implant and Dr Caudry did a great job. She is very skilled and experienced, I completely trusted her and would highly recommend her. Plus, all her staff is very nice and efficient. GVD

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Value

Perfect work. Great staff in support. Never had to wait more than a few minutes. Easy to get to the office. If you need the work, cannot think of a better Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Value

I was referred to Dr. Caudry by my dentist. I would not have been in better hands than hers. I loved how professional, punctual and experienced she was. Her work is so precise and quick. A no nonsense doctor, direct, efficient, and practical. Rasha B.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Value

I was lucky to have experienced a somewhat unexpected dental surgery with Dr Suzanne Caudry . a consummate professional. In her able hands , I immediately sensed a practiced & impeccable standard which allowed me to relax . Her work was superbly focused & fast. Also Donna & staff are not gushingly cheerful, just really good at their jobs, helpful, think-on-their-feet kind of people. I was lucky to have been referred here!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I had a really great experience with Dr. Caudry and her team. I am so pleased with the end result of the work she did. I had gum grafting on 8 teeth and they look ... Read more