Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

I had a really great experience with Dr. Caudry and her team. I am so pleased with the end result of the work she did. I had gum grafting on 8 teeth and they look so natural that you almost wouldn't know there was any work done at all. Prior to meeting Dr. Caudry I had a lot of anxiety over the procedure but she and her staff helped to put me at ease by taking time to answer my many questions. She has a lot of experience and knowledge and the quality of her work is extremely high. I would recommend her to anyone needing gum grafting surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Caudry

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's response
Thank you very much. So glad that your experience went well.

Submitted August 9, 2017

Professional but friendly, welcoming, warm, and highly competent. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I think of Suzanne almost as a friend who many years ago took my bleeding gums and changed them into the picture of health, which they have been for several years now. Her staff has always been friendly, cheerful and helpful. I always know that when I have an appointment I will be well looked after, and usually have a good laugh as well. No pain, just the gain of good oral health.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I chose to be treated by Dr. Caudry becuase I trusted her excellent online reviews. I was not disappointed- my experience greatly exceeded my (high) expectations! Dr. Caudry was very patient and informative when answering my pre-op questions, which left me feeling confident in her skills. She performed an outstanding surgery that I am extremely satisfied with. Dr. Caudry's receptionist, Dawna, made my experience even better by providing prompt responses to email questions, and assisting with insurance estimate submissions. I could not be happier with my treatment and I will be returning for further surgery in the future!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

I'm sorry to leave a boring review, but Suzanne and her team provided perfect service. No room for any complaints or suggestions for improvements. Every step of the way she made me aware of my options and helped me balance them to arrive at the right choice for me. The procedure was very efficiently executed and the series of followup visits reinforced my recovery. This is the second procedure Suzanne has done for me, so I suppose I can also say that her work stands the test of time. Congrats to Suzanne and her team! - Steve

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Caudry for over 20 years for both "regular maintenance" and for surgical procedures for implants. I am always confident that the work will be exceptional, and it is. In addition, she has a wonderful staff team who are knowledgeable, highly skilled, and caring. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I found that the Doctor and her staff were fantastic they made feel at ease and explained all that was going to happen.Dr.Caudry was very caring and made sure that I was comfortable and feeling no pain. I certainly would recommend the Doctor if I ever needed her specialty. Thank you again

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Everyone in the office made my experience far easier than expected. The procedures went smoothly, healing was fast. Highly recommend Dr. Candy and her team.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Caudry because I was nervous about getting an implant procedure. I was assured she was one of the best and that I would be well taken care of - and I was! Dr. Caudry and her amazing staff put me at ease and I'm extremely happy with the results and their service. I would recommend her to anyone needing periodontist services.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

An all around great experience. When I can afford to, I'll certainly be back!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

Request an Appointment