Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

I had a really great experience with Dr. Caudry and her team. I am so pleased with the end result of the work she did. I had gum grafting on 8 teeth and they look so natural that you almost wouldn't know there was any work done at all. Prior to meeting Dr. Caudry I had a lot of anxiety over the procedure but she and her staff helped to put me at ease by taking time to answer my many questions. She has a lot of experience and knowledge and the quality of her work is extremely high. I would recommend her to anyone needing gum grafting surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Caudry

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's response
Thank you very much. So glad that your experience went well.

Submitted August 9, 2017

What I really appreciated with the team at Dr. Caudry's office was their ability to share their expertise and knowledge in a way that was direct, no-nonsense but was obviously intended to help me as the patient make the best informed decision I needed. They are attentive and caring, flexible, and very communicative about appointments, follow-ups and any concerns one might have. During the procedures I had (gum graft and impacted wisdom tooth extraction) they were quite upfront about the risks of not proceeding with the treatments that I required as well as answering any and all questions I had. Calling out of the blue about an issue I was having wasn't a problem. Dr. Caudry was reassuring and very calming. I would highly recommend anyone who needs to have any specialized work done through Dr. Caudry if possible.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Caudry and her entire staff are to be commended for the treatment and care they provide. By nature I am nervous when it comes to work in my mouth, Liz the Dental Hygienist always makes treatment painless and enjoyable. I highly recommend this Dr. to any friend and family member.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have been a longstanding patient of Dr. Caudry and have had a great deal of work done including gum grafts, bone grafts, sinus lifts and implants. She has done superb work with some challenging anatomic issues. I recommend Dr. Caudry without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I recently had gum grafting done by Dr. Caudry and it went very well. Dr. Caudry and her staff made me feel comfortable before, during and after the procedure. I am pleased with the results. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I am very fortunate that I had the exemplary support of Dr. Caudry and staff who have taken me through the removal of a fractured implant, rebuilding the bone mass, and inserting a new implant. As much as I was reluctant to do another implant, her analysis and advice helped me to understand this was still the best option rather than consideration for a bridge. I am very happy that this was the right step to take, especially when the healing process went smoothly without any complications. I highly recommend Dr. Caudry for any surgical work that you need for the best care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Suzanne Caudry is one in a million. She is professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have her to thank for doing a wonderful job so I can now smile a little wider and show my teeth! I have anxiety over going to dentists so her punctuality was a major factor in moving things along so my nerves didn’t get the best of me. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I don’t believe that I have ever given five stars rating to anybody, so this is a first. Have been Dr.Caudry’s patient for more than two decades and she is exceptional professional with state of the art knowledge and experience in her field. She also cares about her patients, does follow ups and adds a tremendous human touch to her dental work. Her support staff is rising to the high bar Dr Caudry established and maintains. It is almost fun to be in her office....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Caudry's for many years. She has performed gum surgery and 3 implants on me. They have all been successful thanks to her exceptional knowledge and ability. Dr. Caudry and her staff are very professional and caring. They take great care in providing an environment that educates as well as reduce anxieties. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Caudry is AMAZING. I chose to go to her for my gum issues based on the 5 stars rating and it was one of the best decision ever. I am extremely happy with the result. She answered all my questions and would always make me feel comfortable. She and her team are really professional and caring. I've had great experience and i will 100% recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

Request an Appointment