Dr. Suzanne Caudry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

I had a really great experience with Dr. Caudry and her team. I am so pleased with the end result of the work she did. I had gum grafting on 8 teeth and they look so natural that you almost wouldn't know there was any work done at all. Prior to meeting Dr. Caudry I had a lot of anxiety over the procedure but she and her staff helped to put me at ease by taking time to answer my many questions. She has a lot of experience and knowledge and the quality of her work is extremely high. I would recommend her to anyone needing gum grafting surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Caudry

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's response
Thank you very much. So glad that your experience went well.

Submitted August 9, 2017

I went to Dr. Caudry for an implant. I needed bone grafting and at the same time she performed a Sinus Lift. I have been suffering from excessive sneezing and nasal dripping for quite some time. Dr. Caudry performed a miracle as I no longer sneeze all the time and my sniffling has stopped. I thought for many years that I had allergies. That proved not to be true. I have never felt better since she performed her "magic" on me. Her staff is wonderful - so kind and helpful. The sedation was amazing, as I didn't suffer any discomfort at all. I had virtually no swelling and I did not need any pain pills. Many thanks to everyone at her office for their kindness. I would not hesitate to recommend her, she is amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Had an awesome experience! Went to Dr. Caudry for an emergency extractions, bone graft and implants. From the beginning to the end flawless. Just love her! Dr Caudry is a fantastic surgeon with excellent communication skills.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

On a chart of 1 - 10, I give Dr. Caudry , and her entire staff, a score of 11. Professional, pleasant, empathetic. Randy Johnson

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Excellent professional dedicated to her care for the patient. Her manner is excellent and follow up by the staff is at the same level. She should be highly recommend to anyone in need of her services.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Caudry and her staff were amazing. My implant surgery was flawless.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Every aspect of the care I received along with the careful follow up was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I went to Dr. Caudry for an emergency extraction, bone graft and implant. She and her staff were great! She is very knowledgeable and has created a friendly, supportive and jovial environment.....which helped greatly to reduce my anxiety around the procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Caudry ...thank you!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had a gum graft and the results are unbelievable. I was very nervous for surgery but Dr. Caudry did an excellent job preparing me, and her and her staff made my experience as smooth as possible. I am very happy!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Amazing experience, unbelievable difference. I can now smile confidence, Thanks to Dr. Caudry.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

MSP/BC Med