Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Caudry

I had a really great experience with Dr. Caudry and her team. I am so pleased with the end result of the work she did. I had gum grafting on 8 teeth and they look so natural that you almost wouldn't know there was any work done at all. Prior to meeting Dr. Caudry I had a lot of anxiety over the procedure but she and her staff helped to put me at ease by taking time to answer my many questions. She has a lot of experience and knowledge and the quality of her work is extremely high. I would recommend her to anyone needing gum grafting surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's response
Thank you very much. So glad that your experience went well.

Submitted August 9, 2017

Great experience, to the extent that an extraction and implantation can be great. The implant was perfectly placed, and she saved the tooth next to it. Her office staff was very helpful, responding quickly to phone calls and emails. Insurance claims were processed efficiently and reimbursement came within days.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

better result than my last implant with another doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Caudry and her staff are very special people. Not only do they care about you but they go out of their way to ensure that you are both knowledgeable and comfortable with the ensuing procedure. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring implants or any other dental care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I could not be happier with the results in spite of presenting a complicated situation for Dr. Caudry. She and her team were excellent. I appreciate how much time she spent with me explaining the various options.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Exceptional professionalism and knowledge from Dr. Caudry. Every aspect of my visit went great, from an amazing atmosphere to great friendly staff. My visit was nothing short of amazing. Thank you to Dr. Caudry and her team for doing an exceptional job.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

For at least two years, my dentist and I discussed the fact that I needed a lower denture — specifically implants — and I just put it off. One day, he just put his foot down: “David, you need implants and I’m referring you to Dr. Caudry — she’s the best.” Fearful of the procedure and costs, I booked a consultation and met Dr. Caudry on October 24, 2016. She was generous with her time and patient with me— at first, she explored ways in which some of my remaining lower teeth could be “saved” and implants placed around them. Eventually, this approach was deemed impractical, and, at another consultation, we discussed the surgical procedure and the fact that it would all be done under total sedation. And, so it was… a couple of hours later, I woke up in the recovery room, the proud owner of five implants in my lower jaw. Yesterday, I saw Dr. Caudry again (and all of these visits were included in her basic fee) and she cleared me to receive my denture. It’s new teeth for Christmas! Yes, Dr. Caudry is “the best” and she surrounds herself with a patient-centric and caring staff. David Foley November 22, 2017

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I was referred to Suzanne by my new dentist. Apparently, there had been incompetence in a prior implant tooth done by someone else. It was explained that unless this was remedied, the old implant would fail and so would the neighbouring teeth. I was also encouraged to have a second implant done, as well. The presentation was done with competence, plenty of information, and humanity. So, in two separate operations, I have had implants installed. Such was the operation, that no pain relievers were required afterward. The staff is great. My interactions with Fero and Donna and Suzanne have been a pleasure. This is a highly competent practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's response
Thank you. It's always great to hear that we did well, especially involving such a delicate issue as a problem with an implant.

Submitted November 2, 2017

I felt as I was in good hands from the get go. Many thanks to the doctor and her staff for making my smile great.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I was thrilled to find a dentist who also teaches other dentists the latest techniques. I love my new smile (implants) and I really appreciated that she never kept me waiting.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Suzanne Caudry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Suzanne Caudry, PhD, DDS, MSc [perio] received her PhD in microbiology at La Trobe University, Australia; her DDS at McGill University and her Masters in Periodontics at the University of Toronto. Her involvements several different professional associations, focus groups and advisory boards allows her to be on the leading edge of new technologies and techniques. She continues to be actively involved in research and has authored and co-authored numerous studies and papers. Continuing education has always been great importance to Dr. Caudry. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Caudry teaches implant surgery, bone reconstruction and cosmetic periodontal surgery at the graduate periodontal students at the University of Toronto and she is a frequent national and international guest lecturer. In her downtown office, Dr. Caudry leads interactive seminars and study club meetings that delve into current and evolving areas of dentistry and periodontics.Her practice specializes in the conservative treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance smiles and dental implants. Dr. Caudry has been involved with computer guided surgery since 2005 and also offers deep various other sedation options for patients. Whether straightforward or complex, Dr. Caudry believes communication is critical to ensure patients receive the best comprehensive care possible and maintain close contact with her referring dentists regarding the status of all treatments.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1991)
  • La Trobe University (Grad. 1975)

• General anesthesia

• Ontario Graduate Scholarship 1997-1998
  • The Alpha Omega Foundation of Canada Postdoctoral Education Research Grant 1996
  • Wilson G. Harron Trust Graduate Student Scholarship 1996 (Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University)
  • Dr. J.K. Carver Award for second highest overall standing in the four years of dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. W.G. Leahy Prize for meritorious achievement in clinical dentistry throughout the clinical undergraduate program 1995
  • Alpha Omega Award for the highest overall standing in four years of the dental undergraduate program 1995
  • Dr. Gerald Franklin Prize for the highest standing in the third year of the dental undergraduate program 1994
  • W. McConnel Award for the top 5% of the faculty 1994
  • Dean’s Honor Roll for the top 10% of the faculty 1993-1995
  • Dr. W. C. Bushell Prize for the highest aggregate standing in dental anatomy and applied sciences in the first two years of the dental undergraduate program
  • Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) 1992, 1993: Farquharson Research Scholarship
  • Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
  • International Post-Doctoral Fellowship 1983, 1984 – 1986
  • La Trobe Universtiy, Melbourne, Australia 1979 – 1982: Commonwealth Post-Graduate Scholarship

Kaiser-Permanente