Ratings for Dr. Vincent Papaleo

I retract my statement and wish you all the best with your ratings.Thank you Camilla Knowles

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Vincent, I'm so relieved that my girls are not in you hands anymore. The comment you said about me being an unfit mother...ruined my life with my girls. Be very careful what you say and how you deliver it. Camilla Knowles

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

My daughter said she didn't feel safe with her father. VP never got to the bottom of it and wrote a non committal report back to the courts. We have a Family Court system that actually puts kids in danger! As the truth was revealed years later my daughter was not safe in her fathers care as she was abused by one of her fathers friends. Children need to be listened to by both the court system and professionals like VP

Submitted May 6, 2017

Firstly, I was verbally abused by my ex husband in VP's office. Advice from VP to separated parents is you should never listen to what their kids are telling them that goes on in the other house!! VP is only after one thing - that is $$$$. Ruled by Fed Cir Court to see him and after spending $7500 on a family report, that NO ONE has bothered to follow up!! We have a Family Court system that is very dangerous in Australia.

Submitted March 20, 2017

This guy is no good after 2 years of speratic time with my kids and the mother repeatedly breaching orders I was looking forward to seeing this expert for some sort of guidance The interviews were shorter than the time allocated and he seemed to me to be full of himself at the end said we were both good parents? The report came a week later had no mention whatsoever of the breaches and screwed up the dates of the children being moved schools blameing me for the move?? It's all in the documents given to you by the lawyer so obvious there weren't read throughly or at all to make such a glaring mistake and made no mention or contact with the children's phycoligest. Thinks he knows all and did a half assed job.

Submitted February 23, 2017

Very self righteous, holier than though attitude. Exorbitant prices, seems quite distracted during reporting sessions and busy playing on his computer and his final reports reflects this. Omits major things said, attributes things one party said to the other party saying. After spending all this money for a child report, he couldn't even give us a recommendation!! For some absurd reason, the judges think he is a creditable witness and rely on his "expert" opinion. Is a vulture that needs to be investigated

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am a mum and dr papaleo was so good. He uncovered my ex who couldnt argue with what he found. I am very grateful to him. My kids are doing great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Mums , beware, all the negative reviews are true! Twisting the facts, not mentioning the important evidence from the affidavits, going EXCEPTIONALLY with the father's interest. Father's word is an 'unquestionable ' truth, though the Mother's documented proved evidence just 'doesn't exist!' STAY AWAY from him if you love your kids!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

After paying approx $16,000 for inaccurate 'report' with no solution or suggestions, only that I was the 'bad' parent. That I had isolated my son from his father (no mention of our other two children!), decided that his son was to much trouble & has signed all parental rights over & I was granted sole custody. Papaleo is a joke!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

If your report is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading under the Health Records Act you can take this Doctor to VCAT. We have a medical/legal advocate that can assist. Why do this? It helps your case and ours, truth and justice, closure on the trauma this man has inflicted on you and your family. If you have seen this doctor for a Family matter in Court we would love to hear from you as we are, with your support about to make change. Please contact us at advocatehealthhpp@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016