Ratings for Dr. Lisa Moroney Metcalf

This woman has ruined our family and the court system has helped her do it. How do I go about finding out what the 38 complaints are about mentioned below? The Board of Behavioral Science website is not very user friendly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Agree with the last post. I had the same type of experience. Wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Lisa Metcalf Was the chosen to allegedly help my children, she was never consistently seeing them. She was required to see them once a week, she would go for three weeks to five weeks at a time with out seeing them. She would then make every excuse as to why she could not keep appointment. She would not answer questions. I was concerned about the way she was addressing my children in confronted her with my concern she said; I was not ever to address her in that way, she's the expert. I said to her she was out of line and I would not tolerate in attitude or the way she spoke to me or my children. She yell that she was the doctor not me. She missed resented her qualifications and she presented her self as a doctor. She is not a doctor of any kind. If you need any kind of reports for court, she either neglectside to do them or she does them completely wrong or lies all together. She has no problem with lying under oath about you if you challenge her in any way. She has even brought her child into sessions. This person is very dangerous and can cause a great deal of harm to you and your family. She is very close friends with lawyer Eleanor Boardson they are both very sick people. This woman has 38 complaints against her that are being investigated through the Board of Behavioral Science, that is from lawyers, parents medical offices and courts, real doctors in the field of medicine, court investors. This is out regions for one person in private practice not even a hospital has that many complaints. This woman is a danger and a layer. Do not trust your family to this fraud

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Had my first appointment with her today at 9 am. Had to call her and text her 9:05 as she had not arrived. She texted back, "running late" and phone died". If she was running late she could have texted me and if her phone died how did she respond to my text? I did text her we were not a good fit as I need someone dependable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

We've received counseling off and on for marriage and family issues for the last few years. Dr Metcalf has always presented herself well, has a great sense of humor, and has seen several people we associate with. They all applaud her. Sadly, like every professional out there, there will be vengeful people ready to tear down others.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My wife and I took our son and daughter to Dr. Metcalf at the recommendation of the court mediator for Sutter County, as she has a reputation for helping post-divorce families work through issues. She proved herself to be impartial and really pushed us to look at what we needed to do for our children. I know others who have used her for ADHD, autism, and other problems with great success.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Lisa is a very nice person and I am sure her intentions a genuine however after seeing Lisa several times I would not recommend her to other people for child physh. I feel Lisa misled me in her expertise. Later I found out that her degree and qualifications are a PHD in education, not physiology. I read these reviews prior to seeing Lisa and dismissed them as “someone not happy because her office handles several custody disputes”, After the fact, i checked with the court and talked with the CA Behavioral Sciences dept. she is not a custody evaluator. I went to Lisa regarding challenges with my child. I’m sure Lisa works well with being an MFT, however she failed to diagnose our kids behavioral issues (had to go to an actual PHD in Psych, Lisa C Johnson) and I would NOT recommend Lisa for children. I very much appreciate “Ratemds” as theirs appear to be honest and wont allow businesses to rate themselves. I feel Lisa Metcalf is the one filling out her own reviews on other websites.

Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Metcalf is an exceptional clinician. She was able to use a few assessments to compliment the school's assessments of my son. She attended the IEP at his school. She has continued to see him monthly to monitor his progress, and has given us an at-home curriculum for dealing with his ADHD without medication. The best in town

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013