Ratings for Dr. Russell Calder

Russell has nothing but his patients interests at heart. A very caring, patient and understanding ENT. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Fixed a problem another surgeon was unable to assist me with. He was cautious about doing surgery but that was preferable to someone who doesn't hesitate to operate without telling you the risks. In the end I had the surgery with a great outcome. It has made a huge difference to my life. I don't like these online rating systems because they are mostly full of people complaining of course there are risks with surgery and don't judge a surgeon by these sites but go by reputable GP recommendations.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Doc Calder was amazing. As someone who had never been under the knife, I was a little nervous for my septoplasty and basically a roto-rooter of my nose. He talked to me about every part of the surgery and recovery and put me at ease. Prior to the surgery I had the option of septoplasty or rhinoplasty. He gave me all the info on each so that I could make a decision that was best for me and fit my life. Pros and cons of each and supported me in my decision. Day of the surgery he talked to me while I was still conscience and helped ease my nerves again. He even gave his personal number to my wife so that we could contact him with any issues or questions. Surgery went great!! I CAN NOW BREATHE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! After removing the stints, I almost cried as I had never been able to breathe like that before. The genuine smile on his face showed me how much he enjoyed helping people. Doc Calder was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process!! I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am so happy with the help of Mr Calder in assisting me with my son and his ENT medical issues. He really has been a heaven sent. It's not often you get such outstanding service from a doctor with a solid understanding at all levels in his field and such good manners in his deliver with successful results and helpful attitudes from his staff. Much gratitude given to him and his team!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dear Mr Calder, Thank you for taking excellent care of my dear husband. You have restored his hearing and you can see how happy he is on his face. He enjoys time with his grandchildren and can work out what they are saying to him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Thank you Dr Calder for taking car of my son over the school holidays. He is in such good spirit. I have recommended you to the boys school and many more patients will follow suit.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had tonsil cancer and Dr Calder did my surgery to remove the cancer and lymph nodes. He is a great surgeon and the scar on my neck is barely noticeable. He was very concerned with my surgery and radiation recovery process. He listened to all my concerns, worries and issues and always provided assurance, guidance and a solution. He never rushed me and my family along my appointments and always took the time to answer their questions too.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I am a new patient with Dr. Calder and I could not be more pleased. He is extremely knowledgeable and throughly explains everything. Very easy communication. I had Turbinate Reduction surgery with excellent results. Also something that was so refreshing was not feeling rush through appointments. He calming listens and responds to everything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent, excellent professional care and support. Thanks Dr Calder!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Calder is an amazing surgeon, I was a difficult case and he surpassed my expectations. Explained everything in detail so I knew exactly what to expect and he delivered on every single promise. He is the only surgeon that personally followed up with me to see how I was doing. Dr. Calder is someone I would go back to or send any of my family members to because of the level of trust I have in him. I am able to breath and the esthetics of the finish product are again amazing. Very highly recommend Dr. Calder

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017