Ratings for Dr. Russell Calder

I am a new patient with Dr. Calder and I could not be more pleased. He is extremely knowledgeable and throughly explains everything. Very easy communication. I had Turbinate Reduction surgery with excellent results. Also something that was so refreshing was not feeling rush through appointments. He calming listens and responds to everything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent, excellent professional care and support. Thanks Dr Calder!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Calder is an amazing surgeon, I was a difficult case and he surpassed my expectations. Explained everything in detail so I knew exactly what to expect and he delivered on every single promise. He is the only surgeon that personally followed up with me to see how I was doing. Dr. Calder is someone I would go back to or send any of my family members to because of the level of trust I have in him. I am able to breath and the esthetics of the finish product are again amazing. Very highly recommend Dr. Calder

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Although the registration individual gave a bit of flack w/my request for Dr Calder vs the on call ENT who performed the emergent surgery- overall excellent score. Dr Calder has a history going back 8 years w/my family. Pam spoke to Dr Calder & he squeezed my little guy in at FCMH outreach for a f/u to emergent tubes- the wait at the end of his day wasn't torture & the staff there provided activities as well as cartoons on tv. This also saved me 30 miles in driving w/twins who aren't fans of long trips. I could not be more pleased with the level of compassion, expertise & sincere patient care that Dr Calder (& Pam) show for their patients. It helps that both my boys like him because a T & A w/Dr Calder is in their future.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Thank you Mr Calder for all of your professional help over the past year!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Russell has been very very helpful to me over these holidays. He is just amazing. Very trusting and loyal to me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I love how Dr. Calder interacted with my daughter and made it a very enjoyable experiance for her. She usually does not like it when a doctor looks in her ears but he did it so easily and quickly it was so nice and enjoyable for me asthe mom too. I can not say enough good things about this doctor. Thank you so much for being so wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I am so impressed with Dr.Calder. He took his time and eased my mind talking to me one on one. I felt he was through and complete. Although we are not done with me yet. I have great confidence this dr. is well worth the money and visit. While doing my nasal endoscopy he was quite patient with me and very calming and discovered redness in my vocal cord. Next while in the office he sent me to a speech therapist that does in his office and me not have to make another appointment for him to also take some fun pictures of my throat. Mr. Calder was quite soothing, honest and to the point with genteel undertones. He let me see just what he was talking about and explain more things to me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had a septorhinoplasty/turbinoplasy procedure done by Dr. Calder in Sept of 2015 due to breathing issues. I received the best possible care and outcome imaginable. From the start, the clinic staff and Dr. Calder were extremely professional and kind during my appointments. The procedure itself went great, as well as recovery. All follow up appointments were positive and I had no complications. I can now breathe 100% through my nose, and it has even improved my running/exercise. Thanks Dr. Calder!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My newborn was tongue tied and causing lots of pain for me when she nursed. With the referral from the peds clinic I was able to get in quickly. Dr. Calder explained my options and what would/could happen after the procedure. The procedure took one or two minutes and then we were out of the office. Dr. Calder was kind and compassionate and really seemed to care about our time and what was important to us.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017