Ratings for Dr. Wickart Wickert

I was referred to Dr. Wickert when he was practicing in penticton BC. he diagnosed my sleep apnea at a point when I felt my life was coming to an end from 2+ years of minimal sleep. I was becoming less and less functional and could barely pick up a pen and formulate a sentence. This wonderful doctor intervened and saved mylife. He immeimmediately arranges for me to have a cpap and his followup was extraordinary. I was an obese person and he treated me with SUCH dignity and compassion. He completely changed my life. I hadn't slept for 2straight hours in so long. I remember awaking in the first night I had the cpap machine. I had slept for 3solid hours and I felt absolutely euphoric. in the morning it was like the darkness clouds lifted and a blind went up and I was seeing the world around me for the first time. I had the energy to interact with people again and this gave me back relationships with my daughter and family and friends. I had totally disengaged with everyone because I had become totally exhausted and so close to non-functional. Dr Wickert is a saint in my eyes....so smart....so thorough....so compassionate. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015