Ratings for Dr. Mondana S. Yazdi

I'm not sure how people can give a bad review to this practice. They go above and beyond to accommodate their patients. The wait time is usually very low although you may experience an unusual emergency here or there. I was there once with my own child who was wheezing terribly. I ended up in the room for over an hour with him being nebulized. The waiting room got backed up but they never made me feel like I was backing them up. They are always kind and courteous and know all of their patients. I love this practice and would recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I researched pediatricians thoroughly while I was pregnant. I decided to go with Dr. Yazdi. I was very disappointed with her and her practice. Her office staff is very unprofessional, especially the "office manager". Twice we had to use the after hours line and ended up having to go to the emergency room because we never got a call back from the doctor. i eventually switched practices and am much happier and more confident in the care my child is now getting.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

They charge additional fees for vaccines that are already covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Stay aware from this practice. Drs never return phone calls. When they do call back its the office staff that relays a message. Receptionist triage before messages are even passed up to someone with any medical knowlegde. Wait time is awful for well visits and sick visits. We have waited in a small cramped room with a naked infant/toddler for over 45 mins everytime. They don't prescribe meds before making you go back at least 3 times. Guess that's how they make $$$ by billing insurance and taking copayments while a sick kid suffers. Awful!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Yazdi and Dr. Torres in this group are amazing. I feel so lucky to have them as my son's doctors. They know their stuff and I trust them immensely. Heck, I wish they could me MY primaries. The staff is awesome at answering questions, no matter how big or small and getting an appointment is a breeze. Wait time has been 0-15 mins tops at any given time, well run practice.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I can’t say enough about Dr. Yazdi. She is a compasoniate,extremely knowlegable and involved pediatrician who is thorough but definitely not an alarmist. We have been using Dr. Yazdi and her practice for almost 10 years after switching a few times. They are tops!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Yazdi for six years with my three children...I can't express how wonderful she is!! Overall, the best pediatrician around. The office is great too. I also have seen Dr. Torres who is aweesome as well. 5 stars across the board!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

The best pediatrican in New Jersey by far!! Words cannot express how much we LOVE Dr. Yazdi. She is so caring and thorough. She is always available to you no matter what day or time. She knows everyone her patients and actually remembers who they are. If you want the best care for your child - look no further!! Thankfully she participates with our insurance but I would be happy to pay out of pockeet if she didn't.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr Yazdi has been my daughter's pediatrican since birth and now she's 15years old. I would not change her for anything in the world. Dr Yazdi has always been extremely caring, compassionate and thorough. She treats my daughter as if she were her own. Dr Yazdi takes her time to listen to my concerns and has always gone the extra mile to check up on her. She has on many occasions called me back to check on my daughter's status after many serious illnesses. My daughter was recently diagnosed with an incureable medical diagnoses and thanks to Dr Yazdi for promptly getting me to a pediatric specialist to properly diagnose my daughter and get her on a treatment plan. If it weren't for Dr Yazdi accurate & quick assessment my daughter would have suffered longer unnecessarily. Dr Yazdi and her staff are wonderful, patient and loving. A+

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

she is the most compassionate and bright doctor i have ever met.I consider my family very lucky to have her as our doctor.Most of my friends who are physicians and nurses say the same thing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Mondana S. Yazdi's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Wyckoff, NJ