Dr. Jack R. Eades

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jack R. Eades

I just want to give people recommended for allergy immunotherapy a heads up. If this is recommended to you, you may want to get it through a different allergist. Not because they don't know what they are doing, but because they are rarely open. They change business hours at the drop of a hat and you practically have to hunt them down. My son has not gone for a month now, no fault of his own. They told me that I have to now schedule a follow up appointment, which equals more money for them. It's just a whole lot easier to go through a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Very conscientious doctor. He has given me his personal cell phone number when I was worried about a problem I had

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This is an excellent physician as evidenced by how busy he is. I appreciate the fact that he gets right to the point directly. I am well acquainted and thoroughly satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Jack Ego, you dismissed my sons symptoms and when my sons pulmonoligist performed a bronocscopy we found out that he has a severe immune deficiency. Jack Donkey, you then had the audacity to tell us that my sons pulmonoligist should stay in her lane. If it wasn't for her then we would've never known. You should've been thanking her for doing YOUR JOB!!! Not to mention you told us that our son didn't have any allergies and we found that to be a lie. Jack, you should go back to school and learn how to be a compassionate Doctor. You have the worse bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

After being misdiagnosed and given antibiotics too many times Dr. Eades correctly diagnosed my 8 year old with allergies. Now that he is receiving the correct treatment he has stopped snoring and hasn't missed a single day of school this year

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

So glad My son was referred to dr eades for chronic cough which turned out to be asthma. He knew what to do and turned things around fast

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have suffered from hives for years. As a last resort I went to see Dr. Eades - now I have my "itch free" life back!" I can't believe how caring and compassionate Dr. Eades are.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Fantastic so happy he is my doctor. He has helped me when others did not

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Eades is always polite, caring, and very respectful to each and every one of his patients. He treated my children and I, and he is exceptional with kids. His staff are wonderful, kind people who are always very helpful. He is most definitely my number one choice of doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Best doctor I have ever been to. I really recommend going to his office for an allergy check up.

Dr. Jack R. Eades's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet