Dr. Chafeek Tomeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chafeek Tomeh

Highly recommend Dr Tomeh. I did not meet his staff because he came up to my ENT doctor’s office in Lakeside , AZ to see me. Dr, Tomeh removed a softball size benign mass from below my collar bone. He was able to remove it through my neck instead of opening up my chest. He did a thorough examination to make sure he could do it that way weeks before the surgery. He also found a good spot on my neck to make the cut so my scar would not stand out so much. He also removed the left side of my thyroid. While he did find a few nodules on my right thyroid, he left it in so I would not have to take medicine. Although I need to have the right side thyroid checked yearly. I loved that decision. It has been a year and my thyroid TSH level is perfect. He also has a great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Tomeh treated me for scalp melanoma which had metastasized to my left neck lymph nodes in May and June 2017. He is my hero because he saved my life. He is young, refreshing, and totally professional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Chafeek Tomeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chafeek Tomeh is a board certified otolaryngologist who earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin. He completed his residency at the University of Tennessee and his clinical instructorship at Standford University for head and heck surgical oncology. He is an expert at treating head and neck cancers and skull base tumors. He is an advocate for cancer screenings and public health. In his free time, Dr. Tomeh enjoys photography and basketball.

• English

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2007)