Dr. Michael Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Robbins for a few years now for various reasons and would recommend him to everyone for chiropractic and his extensive experience/knowledge. He uses these finely developed skills to find the root of the problem to help you heal; not to just keep coming back visit after visit without resolution. His friendliness, honesty and dedications is why we keep going back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

My wife Karen, and two children have had a great experience here under Dr. Robbins care. His wonderful and the atmosphere is very calming. Dr. Robbins has helped us to understand our bodies better, and I don't have pain in my back or neck like I used to from work. Our daughters even get periodic adjustments, but not as much as I do. I send all my friends to Dr. Robbins and they have the same great results!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr.Robbins is so amazing and friendly. He is a wonderful doctor and he makes you feel comfortable, relaxed and shows amazing skills as a chiropractor. I definitely enjoy working him to get better. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor, he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

When I first went to Dr. Michael Robbins I could hardly stand or sit without being in pain. He has worked wonders with my back pain. Now I just experience occasional morning stiffness or pain during cold or raining weather. Dr. Robbins is the best. My wife had severe pain in her legs and hips. When she started with Dr. Robbins, she was walking with a cane , sometimes with a walker. NOW, she walks unassisted!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Robbins has gotten rid of pain in my lower back, freed up my stiff neck, and reduced the number of migraines I get.. He is truly one-of-a-kind and I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain. He has great knowledge and the 'touch' of a healer.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I am very pleased with his service. He is very caring, attentive, and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr Michael Robbins is the best chiropractor in Markham. About six months ago I had a slip and fall due to ice. Nothing was broken, but I couldn't walk. Since receiving treatments from Dr. Robbins, I can walk a long distance and I've lost a lot of weight. I can stretch and do things I could not before. I like Dr Robbins approach to treating me and how he does his work. I feel a lot better now that I can walk long distances, I'm super amazed at his work. I'm so proud of Dr/ Robbins, he's changed my life 100% (thank you so much Dr Robbins). I do appreciate everything you've done working with me and in my time of need. I gave him a five star review he is the best Chiropractor. I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

When I got to Markham I needed a chiropractor. Dr. Michael Robbins was recommended to me. I was surprised when he answered the phone. And he made the appointment. This was the kind of hands on doctor I was looking for. He is kind and professional. He has helped me so much .Instead of trying a quick fix he wants to fix the real problem. I am feeling so much better after only 4 weeks of treatment. The numbness in my arm is almost gone. I also like that Dr. Robbins explains every part of the treatment. you know what to expect and where your treatments are going. He told me the real problem so I could better understand the treatment. He is the best chiropractor I have seen. Thank You Dr. Robbins

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I love Dr. Michael Robbins, I am so blessed to have found him. He is so friendly and genuinely cares about patients. Not only has Dr. Robbins helped address my back and shoulder pain through adjustments, he has also helped me find relief from headaches and even sternum/rib pain. My daughter sees him too and is getting exceptional care from a chiropractor who truly care about the results and his patients. Dr Michael Robbins is very welcoming. personable, knowledgeable and conscientious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Robbins is awesome! I was in so much pain after having my baby and I am feeling much better now after each visit! I'm so thankful for Dr. Robbins, he is friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. Time is valuable to me and I never have to wait long to be treated. Service is top notch and quick and this is exactly what I need! Highly recommend Dr. Michael Robbins to anyone seeking the best in chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College‚Äč and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.

Harvard-Pilgrim