Dr. Michael Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

Dr. Robbins has gotten rid of pain in my lower back, freed up my stiff neck, and reduced the number of migraines I get.. He is truly one-of-a-kind and I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain. He has great knowledge and the 'touch' of a healer.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I am very pleased with his service. He is very caring, attentive, and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr Michael Robbins is the best chiropractor in Markham. About six months ago I had a slip and fall due to ice. Nothing was broken, but I couldn't walk. Since receiving treatments from Dr. Robbins, I can walk a long distance and I've lost a lot of weight. I can stretch and do things I could not before. I like Dr Robbins approach to treating me and how he does his work. I feel a lot better now that I can walk long distances, I'm super amazed at his work. I'm so proud of Dr/ Robbins, he's changed my life 100% (thank you so much Dr Robbins). I do appreciate everything you've done working with me and in my time of need. I gave him a five star review he is the best Chiropractor. I recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

When I got to Markham I needed a chiropractor. Dr. Michael Robbins was recommended to me. I was surprised when he answered the phone. And he made the appointment. This was the kind of hands on doctor I was looking for. He is kind and professional. He has helped me so much .Instead of trying a quick fix he wants to fix the real problem. I am feeling so much better after only 4 weeks of treatment. The numbness in my arm is almost gone. I also like that Dr. Robbins explains every part of the treatment. you know what to expect and where your treatments are going. He told me the real problem so I could better understand the treatment. He is the best chiropractor I have seen. Thank You Dr. Robbins

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I love Dr. Michael Robbins, I am so blessed to have found him. He is so friendly and genuinely cares about patients. Not only has Dr. Robbins helped address my back and shoulder pain through adjustments, he has also helped me find relief from headaches and even sternum/rib pain. My daughter sees him too and is getting exceptional care from a chiropractor who truly care about the results and his patients. Dr Michael Robbins is very welcoming. personable, knowledgeable and conscientious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Robbins is awesome! I was in so much pain after having my baby and I am feeling much better now after each visit! I'm so thankful for Dr. Robbins, he is friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. Time is valuable to me and I never have to wait long to be treated. Service is top notch and quick and this is exactly what I need! Highly recommend Dr. Michael Robbins to anyone seeking the best in chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have been going to see Dr. Michael Robbins for almost 9 months and it has been a great experience. He has always been willing to find time to see me. The environment is very relaxing and he is an expert at what he does. He has fixed my back and helped other injuries tremendously. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

It’s all been said in the many other five star reviews. Dr. Robbins is all I could have hoped for in a chiropractor. He has been my chiropractor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a chiropractor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Michael Robbins is someone you should consider visiting.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Doc Mike was a miracle worker - about eight months ago I was on the verge of having to go for back surgery. Work was impossible, I couldn’t handle the pain I was in. My medical doctor recommended surgery but then I about Doctor Robbins having Theralase laser therapy that it could help. Out of desperation I called and they got me in the same day. I was unsure if it would work, but after 30 minuets with the cold laser therapy - I walked out feeling much better. It wasn’t totally healed, not that I expected that, but it was so much better. It took about six treatments, but I was good as new. Occasionally I have gone back when I throw my back out doing stupid heavy lifting in awkward positions and I mess it up again. I won’t go anywhere else! And recommend Doc Mike to all my friends and coworkers.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

We love Dr. Michael Robbins! My daughter is driven to be the best and it takes a toll on her body with competitive dancing. She recently hurt her back and after 3 visits to be adjusted, she's back in full swing! At only 10 years old she sees the difference in how she feels and performs with Chiropractic care! Thank you Dr. Robbins for taking such great care of her! (And the rest of us!) She appreciates you so much and how you have improved her dancing. She has now told all of her friends about how much your chiropractic care helps her!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College​ and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.