Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

I have been going to Dr. Robbins for chiropractic adjustments for over a year now and I refer my friends, family, and coworkers all the time. He has a nice facility and is friendly and professional. It's easy to make an appointment and he can usually squeeze me in even with a short notice or tight schedule. I am really active and my body is often beat up from high intensity workouts and weight lifting. Dr. Robbins helps me greatly with recovery and injury prevention so i can keep doing crazy things, all the time!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Absolutely the best chiropractic practice I've ever been to. I had lower back pain for years and had sought help at other establishments prior to coming to Markham. The only time I noticed actual improvement was since becoming a patient with Dr. Robbins. He is thorough, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. In my first visit with Dr. Robbins, he was able to identify that there was an issue with my SI and got right to work on me. Since then it's been just over a month and I'm feeling better than I have in years. I highly recommend that you check him out if you're in need of any chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

This man has such great energy! He is a true healer. My husband and I have been to him a handful of times. My co-worker has been a patient of his for 15+ years and raved about him. We decided to give him a go and couldn't be happier! We totally recommend Dr. Robbins to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Words cannot describe how eternally grateful that I am for Dr. Michael Robbins. I feel like a completely new man. After getting run over and crushed to death by a truck seven years ago, I thought that I would never be able to feel the same again but just live in eternal pain forever Dr. Robbins help give me hope that It is still possible I can live a happy life. I felt Immediate relief from pain after my first REAL and TRUE adjustment by Dr. Robbins. I've been treated by other chiropractors in the past, but not one of them was able to really help me with my pain God bless you all for everything you do and the people that you help!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I visited Dr. Robbins all the way from Vancouver. I've been to many chiropractors, and Dr. Robbins is simply the best. When you are adjusted by Dr. Robbins, you feel better from head to toe because the adjustment is done on the entire body. Instead of targeting just the area of pain, the doctor makes sure that all joints are returned to proper alignment. I saw Dr. Robbins everyday for four days, and it was well worth the time and money. My pain went away, I felt taller and straighter, with improved posture and bio-mechanics. I'd recommend Dr. Robbins to anybody looking to improve their physical function and quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Robbins is an excellent chiropractor. He has helped me a lot. He is very knowledgeable and good at what he does. Dr Michael Robbins is friendly and he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I was having some severe lower back pain which I have dealt with on and off for the past 27 yrs with no real cure. This particular day, it was giving me some problems where I could barely walk. I called his office (for the first time) and he was able to accommodate me that very day. The doctor did his magic and I walked out of the office thirty minutes later feeling soooo much better. He is extremely courteous, professional and the office is spotless. I would recommend this service to anyone who has joint or back pain. As you see it received my highest mark! Thanks Dr. Robbins.!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

My husband have been having spine issues from past 5 years. And seen many doctors, had many X-rays and medicines . He suffered a lot . But one day a friend of ours suggested we try Dr. Michael Robbins, so we thought of giving him a try. After 2-4 sessions my husband got much more relief than before ever. He is continuing with his treatments and doing the exercises as Dr. Robbins suggested. I highly recommend this place . Thanks Dr. Robbins .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

As a midwife, I have referred many of my clients to Dr. Michael Robbins, and they have found his treatment very effective for a variety of problems that can arise, both during pregnancy and postpartum. As a client, I experienced complete relief of a long-time rotator-cuff injury. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Robbins for years. He is very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. His adjustments are smooth and pain free. You can feel his 38 years of experience in how he touches you. He is always friendly, welcoming and answers any questions you have.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College‚Äč and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.