Dr. Michael Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter herpes virus for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Sambo. I am DEBORAH BALOGH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Sambo online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr. Sambo via his E-mail divinespellhome@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +2348145810121 and he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr. Sambo sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr. Sambo for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today. Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man and the only thing he requested from me is to share my Testimony for the world to see for a safe living from herpes viral disease and just as I did. God bless Dr. Samble for his good work....

Submitted December 14, 2017

I've been to my fair share of chiropractors in my lifetime, but I truly find Dr Michael Robbins to be, by far, the best there is! Each patient is greeted and and treated like a friend. Dr Robbins takes time to get to know each patient and sincerely inquire about how they're doing. Appointments are equally as pleasant, Dr Robbins takes his time with you to ensure that your needs are met. You can stop by as your schedule allows, the office is open earlier and later than most I've ever visited. I'll always recommend Dr Robbins to anyone seeking quality, state of the art chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This doctor is great! I've been to a bunch of other chiropractors in my life and Dr. Robbins is the first chiropractor to help me understand what I need to do to stay feeling good. After a few short weeks I'm feeling great and I'm telling all my friends to go here!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Excellent results from the treatments that I have received from Dr. Michael Robbins. He is so professional and knowledgeable! I completely trust his skills and healing touch. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great chiropractor!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Robbins is a kind and knowledgeable professional who has helped me manage my pain. He is easy to talk to, has reasonable rates and very empathetic. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I've been to many chiropractors over the years. None come close to easing my pain as well as Dr. Robbins does. He is simply THE BEST!!! Dr. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years and has incredible chiropractic skills and knowledge. He is very down to earth and incredibly friendly. Most affordable prices I've found which is remarkable considering Dr. Robbins skill set. I simply can't say enough good things. Do yourself a favour and switch to him. He is still taking patients and he is always on time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Michael Robbins since 2010. I have been to 5 chiropractors in other provinces, but Dr. Robbins level of personal attention and care is one of the best. Also he is friendly and knowledgeable. I've moved back to Markham just so I can go for long term treatment with a doctor I know and trust. I have recommended Dr. Robbins to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Robbins is the best and I’m not just saying that because I’m their #1 patient. Dr. Robbins diagnosed a medical problem that I had that others previously diagnosed incorrectly. With the correct diagnosis, my pain has gone down dramatically. I cannot thank the Dr. Michael Robbins enough.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Great, fantastic Very knowledgeable. Very explainative. And Dr. Robbins knows what he is doing. It's not that, well-let's try this and see you in a month. It's I know your hurting, come on in, and how's it feel now. I always feel better after. Never I know your neck is broke but We can't get you in till next week and then lets try this or that. No ..... Dr. Robbins sure know his stuff. SUPER HAPPY

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr.Michael Robbins is hands down the best. When I start to get a headache I know I need to go see him, it's amazing how great I feel after. He is also, professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Dr. Robbins.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College​ and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.

Oxford