Dr. Michael Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

Dr. Robbins is awesome! I was in so much pain after having my baby and I am feeling much better now after each visit! I'm so thankful for Dr. Robbins, he is friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. Time is valuable to me and I never have to wait long to be treated. Service is top notch and quick and this is exactly what I need! Highly recommend Dr. Michael Robbins to anyone seeking the best in chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have been going to see Dr. Michael Robbins for almost 9 months and it has been a great experience. He has always been willing to find time to see me. The environment is very relaxing and he is an expert at what he does. He has fixed my back and helped other injuries tremendously. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

It’s all been said in the many other five star reviews. Dr. Robbins is all I could have hoped for in a chiropractor. He has been my chiropractor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a chiropractor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Michael Robbins is someone you should consider visiting.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Doc Mike was a miracle worker - about eight months ago I was on the verge of having to go for back surgery. Work was impossible, I couldn’t handle the pain I was in. My medical doctor recommended surgery but then I about Doctor Robbins having Theralase laser therapy that it could help. Out of desperation I called and they got me in the same day. I was unsure if it would work, but after 30 minuets with the cold laser therapy - I walked out feeling much better. It wasn’t totally healed, not that I expected that, but it was so much better. It took about six treatments, but I was good as new. Occasionally I have gone back when I throw my back out doing stupid heavy lifting in awkward positions and I mess it up again. I won’t go anywhere else! And recommend Doc Mike to all my friends and coworkers.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

We love Dr. Michael Robbins! My daughter is driven to be the best and it takes a toll on her body with competitive dancing. She recently hurt her back and after 3 visits to be adjusted, she's back in full swing! At only 10 years old she sees the difference in how she feels and performs with Chiropractic care! Thank you Dr. Robbins for taking such great care of her! (And the rest of us!) She appreciates you so much and how you have improved her dancing. She has now told all of her friends about how much your chiropractic care helps her!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Michael Robbins is awesome. He keeps abreast of the latest developments in chiropractic, rehab and even orthopedic medicine. He listens to what you have to say and is very observant of all the critical areas that need to be fixed. A thorough examination and he gets to find root cause of your problem. He is friendly, efficient, and I never feel rushed....doing all this while getting you well without running through excessive treatments or gimmicks. One of the most friendly and honest men I have ever met. I have referred friends, family and coworkers and they all get the same great service. I would recommend Dr. Robbins to everyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

The most professional chiropractor I've ever been to, very extensive in knowledge, always helpful. After a couple visits I had my life back. Working in construction has taken a toll on my back but i can always count on Dr. Robbins to help me get back to work and living a normal life.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

If you have neck or back pain, this is where you need to go! Dr. Michael Robbins is the best chiropractor in Markham. His knowledge, skills and patience is second to none. The office is exceptional and the office is a very clean, positive environment. Above all Dr. Robbins is extremely friendly and personable. He is very flexible with scheduling and he works with you to help you heal. I would recommend Dr. Robbins to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Robbins is friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. He really cares for his patients and is by far the best out of all 4 chiropractors I have been to over the past 10 years. Trust me, he isn't a two minute "bone cracker". He systematically reviewed my issues, his treatments allows me to once again play sports at a high level.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Robbins always goes that extra mile for all of his patients. He runs a warm, welcoming, chiropractic clinic. I feel so at home at the office, it is very inviting and well decorated and has all state of the art equipment. This is no ordinary clinic, you should stop in and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College​ and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.