Dr. Michael Robbins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Robbins

I’ve been with Dr. Robbins for many years. He’s helped me with my back, knees, ankles and mouse elbow. He has become friend for life.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Dr Michael Robbins is a wonderful chiropractor; knowledgeable, caring and professional. My husband, kids and I are patients here and we've benefited tremendously. Dr. Robbins is very skilled, honest and friendly. I recommend Dr. Michael Robbins to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Michael Robbins for many years. He is very skilled, always gentle, highly professional and, most importantly, he gets results! I've recommended him to many of my friends and family and they are all happy I did!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

My first appointment was great. I've been back multiple times since and I absolutely love Dr Michael Robbins. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He always takes his time and I never feel rushed. He is always on time, I love that too! We drive in from Mount Albert, my husband is a patient too! It is well worth the drive and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Robbins for a few years now for various reasons and would recommend him to everyone for chiropractic and his extensive experience/knowledge. He uses these finely developed skills to find the root of the problem to help you heal; not to just keep coming back visit after visit without resolution. His friendliness, honesty and dedications is why we keep going back.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

My wife Karen, and two children have had a great experience here under Dr. Robbins care. His wonderful and the atmosphere is very calming. Dr. Robbins has helped us to understand our bodies better, and I don't have pain in my back or neck like I used to from work. Our daughters even get periodic adjustments, but not as much as I do. I send all my friends to Dr. Robbins and they have the same great results!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr.Robbins is so amazing and friendly. He is a wonderful doctor and he makes you feel comfortable, relaxed and shows amazing skills as a chiropractor. I definitely enjoy working him to get better. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor, he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

When I first went to Dr. Michael Robbins I could hardly stand or sit without being in pain. He has worked wonders with my back pain. Now I just experience occasional morning stiffness or pain during cold or raining weather. Dr. Robbins is the best. My wife had severe pain in her legs and hips. When she started with Dr. Robbins, she was walking with a cane , sometimes with a walker. NOW, she walks unassisted!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Robbins has gotten rid of pain in my lower back, freed up my stiff neck, and reduced the number of migraines I get.. He is truly one-of-a-kind and I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain. He has great knowledge and the 'touch' of a healer.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I am very pleased with his service. He is very caring, attentive, and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Michael Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael G. Robbins has been in practice for 38 years in the Markham area and is the top chiropractor in Markham. The office is conveniently located on McCowan Road just north of Bur Oak Avenue. Dr. Robbins and his clinic, Markham Chiropractic, is regarded as one of the most respected offices in the city. Dr. Robbins graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College​ and has committed thousands of hours helping people out of pain and into a better, healthier lifestyle through Chiropractic. During his time in practice, Dr. Robbins attended the University of Toronto, receiving his Ph.D. Dr. Robbins specializes in helping patients with neck, lower back, hip pain, leg pain, chronic pain, and headaches. His deep understanding and intense interest have allowed him to have tremendous success with these injuries and more.

• English

• Top Chiropractor in Markham, Opencare patient award.

Delta Dental