Ratings for Dr. Neil Lorne Adleman

tried to book appt in august n its now October ...no call back n a month ago she said she would call back within the same week...still waiting...worse secretary

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Adleman is not only a great, knowledgeable doctor but also very understanding and respectful human being. My daughter who was eleven yrs old at the time of her first consultation and used to wears hijab. Dr Adelman was very cooperative and respectful during her check up. His secretary is also very kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Very thorough. Answers questions. It is very difficult to get through to the office. And it almost impossible to get answers about the appropriateness of medications prescribed by other specialists. But I would still rather have him taking care of my son than any other cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Horrible experience all around. He is very rude. When my daughter was a newborn, we had to go for a follow up check. We were asked to feed her just prior to appointment time. Which I did. Dr Adelman was 2 hours late. Obviously by that time my baby was hungry again. She was crying during his examination and the doctor had difficulty. I offered to feed her again. Well, then he lashed out at me saying that he didn't have time for this, that he had moved other appointments at the hospital for this, that this is why we are asked to feed before. Uhm, excuse me? I showed up on time, was asked to feed my baby by your secretary which I did because our appt was at 2 and it was 1:45. You showed up at 4 and somehow it's my fault? We were asked to come to countless follow ups while our pediatrician insisted that our baby had no murmur and nothing wrong with her heart. For our second daughter the obgyn I had which might is add works very near Dr Adelman's office referred us to another pediatric cardiologist all the way in Brampton where we had a great experience. Must be a reason doctors working within a 5 min walk refer there patients to Brampton.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr Adleman is a great doctor. He's very knowledgeable, and friendly. He took the time to answer all of my sons questions, and made him feel comfortable. The staff is fantastic, friendly and responds to all our questions. When my son was in the hospital Dr Adleman took very good care of him, and left us feeling confident that he was in good hands. Our appointments happen right on schedule. There have been a few cancellations when the Dr. has been called out on emergencies, but new appointments are rebooked and happen soon after. After 5 years in his care, nothing but positive things to say!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

We have had several problems with his office. We were referred to him by Sick Kids hospital after the birth. I had to ask my Dr to follow up because his office did not contact us to book our first appointment. We were not given details about what was needed for the first appointment. It ended up taking all day because he wanted to do a procedure in the office. My baby had to wait to eat and cried the whole time. His office was supposed to book a procedure for us at Sick Kids. His staff never got back to me with an appointment. Again I had to follow up. I was given the wrong date to come get the results. My husband took time off work for nothing. Although he seems very knowledgeable he has a poor bedside manner. He asks scary questions and does not provide any explanations. To top it all off I got a voice-mail message from him on Friday at the end of the day asking me to call him Monday morning about some test results. This has led me to worry all weekend. :(

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Adleman is a very knowledgeable paediatric cardiologist. He is very patient and very very thorough. He takes his time examining the patient. Very good Dr.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012