Ratings for Dr. Rachel Ouellette

Dr. Ouellette is fantastic. As first time parents we brought our 2 month old son into the ER with a fever and got a referral to her - she has the best bed side manner, she never once made us feel dumb for asking question and really made sure we understood everything before she left. She checked in with us often during our stay and even followed up with us the next day and gave us all the contacts we needed should he run into any troubles before we got in for a follow up with our family doctor. Very friendly - we need more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She's simply amazing. I can't describe the amount of times she's saved my child's life, got her a prompt transfer to IWK when needed, has come in day or night with one phone call even when not on call, LISTENS to every concern I have and actually does testing if needed (or explains reasoning), amazing bedside manner, amazing woman. Hands down, best paediatrician I've ever met (and I've met a lot).

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Emily, at the front desk, is always very nice. Dr. Ouellette listens to all of our concerns very well, and if there is something she is not exactly sure on, she will consult another physician and get back to me. Very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Haven't seen Dr. Ouellette, but had a fabulous talk with her receptionist. She was very helpful for a desperate mother and helped me navigate my options. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor and helped my son with his issues. Her secretary though is so mean and oversteps her boundaries. She yells and is very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Wonderful, caring, patient, and just plain amazing doctor. My son had failure to thrive and was born with a small hole in his heart and breathing issues. She has continued to follow him beyond what she had to. His heart hole/murmur is completely healed now but she continues to follow him due to recurrent ear infections and weight issues. Love her. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Awesome! Friendly, caring and patient. Never feel rushed or silly with my questions.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Ouellette was great with my son who has Asperger's. She didn't bat an eyelash when he tried to bolt from her office, but instead redirected his attention and was very friendly, positive, and patient the entire visit.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

She is Awesome!!!!! Very helpful, direct and great with the children!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I really like Dr. Oulette she was quick getting my daughter the help she needed and very polite and Rey caring towards her patients! I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014