Ratings for Dr. Paul Atkinson

All around great guy, kind, professional and very competent

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Have seen him a few times. He is always helpful, great bedside msaer and listens to everything you have to say.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Very kind - we were visiting Canada and he provided better care than we would get back home. Thank you for saving our trip.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Was so kind to my son - got down to his level and talked to him. Very kind and caring, with excellent knowledge. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

A very thoughtful, caring and kind doctor. Took the time to explain my condition to me in detail, despite being very busy. Thank you for making my ER visit the best it could have been.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have never experienced the wonderful care I had at ER until I had Dr. Paul Atkinson. He was kind, punctual, knowledgeable and his nurse was the same. I felt relieved when I left because of his wonderful care of treating my problem....his compassion, caring and the attention he gave me was remarkable...thank you Dr. Atkinson, wish more doctors in ER were like you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Was examined by Dr Paul Atkinson in the Emergency Department at Saint John Regional Hospital. Not able to make a comprehensive rating but my impressions were favourable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012