You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Touraj Shafai

I have been going to Dr. Shafai since I was in the 2nd grade and am now in my twenties. I always ask him if he wants me to start seeing an adult physician, but he says he doen't ming keeping a few patients for the long term. I keep going back because he has always been good and it is difficult to find a physician who truly knows their patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

dr shafai is great always can call the day of and get an appointment very good with both of my kids and also my nephew as well. sometimes the wait time is annoying but I would rather wait for great care than be rushed through some other drs place. worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Doctor Shafia always answers are ? Take his time with my baby !!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Shafai for two years and five months now. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. The only problem is that I always have to wait at least half an hour in the waiting room and another 15-20 minutes in the exam room. Today was the worst, 45 minutes in the waiting room. I ended up requesting a refund and leaving. That seems an absurd wait time, especially with an energetic toddler

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Drl Shafai has been my daughters Doctor since birth. He is very caring and knowledgeable and my daughter enjoys her doctors visits because he explains to her on a level she can understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I Love Dr. Shafai and his staff. His office staff is always very helpful and my kids are not afraid to go and see the Dr. I have been going to Dr. Shafai for many years for all of my children's medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr.Shafai is a wonderful doctor, he makes sure your childs need are meet. He diffently shows his in the bussniess for the patients and not just the money. He has after hour care, he answer all his call him self directly.(even at late night.) He is indeed a carying physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Touraj Shafai's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1962)

Updates