Ratings for Dr. Adenike Aladetoyinbo

I highly recommend Dr. Aladetoyinbo. We had been sent to 2 other peds who wouldn't help with my grandsons bowel problem at all. She was very upset no one would help us. She checked him out and is on top of everything now. My grandson is also ADHD and I had an issue with the medication he was on because i didn't like what it did to him or how he crashed down off of them. As a grandmother a lot of times doctors won't let you talk to them at the appointment only the parents so i went with my daughter to my grandsons last appointment and said i would really like to talk to her about his meds and she invited me right in. She listened to all my concerns and asked my daughter if she was seeing the same things and my daughter agreed. She then agreed with me his meds needed to be re-evaluated and she changed them. Thank goodness she listened to me because my grandson is a completely different little boy on the new meds. She take times to listen and explains everything. Very wonderful and caring doctor. Her name isn't that hard either just sound it out...lol ALA DE TOY IN BO sound it out then say it fast...lol

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

We were referred to Dr. A for my 4 month old and she has been very helpful and reassuring. She is new in town (Sarnia, ON) so the wait times are very short and she is able to spend a solid amount of time with us without feeling rushed and takes time to explain things in a way we understand. The only thing I’m unsure of is how to pronounce her name as she has a fairly strong accent but most of the time understanding her is not a problem

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

She helped my son threw a difficult time. She is wonderful

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. A is the best doctor I have met. When we first started seeing her we were at our wits end. Could not figure out what was wrong with my son. After a few visits she sent us to the development team who diagnosed him with ASD. Dr. A answered all the questions I had. Helped me get him into the programs and was always there when I was not sure about something.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Aladetoyinbo is a great doctor who cares deeply for her patients. She listens to both parent and child, is resourceful and has great follow through with her patients. I have a daughter who has special needs, Dr Aladetoyinbo has always been amazing with her. We are comfortable with her and have had our children in her care for eight years. Could not ask for a better doctor to look after our girls.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I refuse to take my daughter to see her. She has no understanding for a children with autism nor wants to. She is nice I must add but I do believe she should choose a different field in medicine!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

She is an amazing doctor. Very kind, patient and knowledgable. Both of my children love seeing her. We never have long waits, yet she still manages to spend appropriate amount of time with patients. Her staff are always great as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. A is amazing and listens well. She gets back to you right away when you call and is not afraid of patient feedback.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I didn't find her very knowledgable and I didn't feel comfortable with my children in her care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016