Ratings for Dr. Adenike Aladetoyinbo

Dr. A is the best doctor I have met. When we first started seeing her we were at our wits end. Could not figure out what was wrong with my son. After a few visits she sent us to the development team who diagnosed him with ASD. Dr. A answered all the questions I had. Helped me get him into the programs and was always there when I was not sure about something.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Aladetoyinbo is a great doctor who cares deeply for her patients. She listens to both parent and child, is resourceful and has great follow through with her patients. I have a daughter who has special needs, Dr Aladetoyinbo has always been amazing with her. We are comfortable with her and have had our children in her care for eight years. Could not ask for a better doctor to look after our girls.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I refuse to take my daughter to see her. She has no understanding for a children with autism nor wants to. She is nice I must add but I do believe she should choose a different field in medicine!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

She is an amazing doctor. Very kind, patient and knowledgable. Both of my children love seeing her. We never have long waits, yet she still manages to spend appropriate amount of time with patients. Her staff are always great as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. A is amazing and listens well. She gets back to you right away when you call and is not afraid of patient feedback.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I didn't find her very knowledgable and I didn't feel comfortable with my children in her care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. A is wonderfully patient and understanding. She encourages both parent and child to express opinions on what's going on and values their opinions instead of dismissing them. She goes the extra mile and really takes care of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Amazing paediatrician, listens very well to everything you have to say. My daughter has frequent pneumonia the last three years and even when the emergency room gets it wrong she listens to your opinion and is not afraid to get additional testing done if she thinks it is needed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013