Ratings for Dr. L Schnurr

This Dr Schnurr is the rudest most arrogant “professional” I have ever met, he cuts you off mid-sentence, (I think it’s because he can’t keep his own thoughts straight). He is condescending in his tone and words. He doesn’t listen to what you say and commented that my suggestion was foolish or stupid. I left his office in tears and vowed never to see him again. His bedside manner is beyond dismal. Why is this man in practice?

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

While I was at the consult with Dr. Schnurr, he rudely and unkindly interrupted me mid sentence. Before the procedure, he came out and treated me like a child, and as if I had no feelings, with many others within earshot. I am a university educated woman who happens to be sensitive. His conduct was unprofessional and broke rules of patient confidentiality and etiquette. He was not approachable or "nice", but was mean, rude and arrogant, with no bed-side manner. I was asked to go in around 10:00 rather than my scheduled 11:30 appointment, but ended up waiting almost the entire extra hour and a half anyway. I'm disabled and got up earlier to accommodate him! No treatment, just diagnostic.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012