Ratings for Dr. Jacques Jolivet

2 wrong diagnostic, confusion in the information, not inform of my case. wort experience ever

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Jolivet is treating me for a return of my breast cancer. I am very happy with his ability to listen to my questions, take into account my research and then let me make my own decision. He is not pushy or rude though I would have liked him to be able to discuss the sexual consequences of treatment in more detail. He is extremely uncomfortable with that aspect. Through chemo his staff was kind and helpful but the waiting room and treatment rooms are ugly and dispiriting. Overall, I am very happy. If you are recommended surgery though, do not allow Dr. Larouche to operate on you. He made a big mess of my mastectomy and made very disparaging comments to me in front of my partner. It is too bad that Dr. Larouche muddied part of my opinion of the treating staff in St. Jerome.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014