Ratings for Dr. Mark Adrian

A nonprofessional secretary, the worst one. I have not seen something like this. It looks like she does not like her job and could not find another job.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Adrian was able to quickly and accurately provide me with a diagnosis for a rotator cuff injury after being shuffled around from doctor to physio for over a year.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Adrian changed my life in regards to pain management. I have been virtually pain free for 2 years now after receiving a double epidural. I highly recommend this specialist. T.Fast

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Adrian for over one year now for a disc protrusion and compression in my spine. Since the beginning he has offered mostly hope to my case. He is trying to avoid surgery, which is understandable, so he sent me for an Epidural which did very little to help my pain because the steriod was administered to the wrong place (L3/L4 but all of my pain is at L5/S1). I've now been put on a waitlist for another epidural, to be administered by him, and it's been over 4 months and no one has called me. I've followed up twice and have been told someone will contact me but no one has. I phoned this week, only to get a voicemail that now no one is in the office for another 2 weeks. It's all very frustrating and at this stage I wish I had been referred to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

It is virtually impossible to get a hold of either Dr. Adrian or his office. When you are experiencing sever back pain this is a huge problem.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I waited 6 months to see Dr Adrian , but it was worth it. He went over my spine problems and suggested a spinal injection nerve block. I have been able to stop my medications and return to sports since he did this. I am very happy with the outcome. His assistant was very helpful in organizing my scan and appointments.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Adrian in February 2013, when he blindly injected my spinal area. Cost $700. No improvement. Next appointment May 2013, same injection, no results. August 2013, same story, but at that time Dr. Adrian said I would go to VGH in November 2013 for radiological procedure. Just called the doctor's public office to discover I'm on a long list. Probably not Dr. Adrian's fault, but the Medical System itself. Extreme pain, little mobility. Is that just?

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I recently had a brain tumor removed. A few months earlier I was referred to Dr. Mark D. Adrain, by my GP, to assess my physical symptoms like severe chronic pain and drowsiness, spinal multilevel disc bulging. I had very significant deficits due to the brain tumor. I had multiple symptoms,cognitive decline, poor balance,co-ordination and dexterity deficit, symptoms affecting my gait,speech, hearing, memory,very slow ability to do basic daily tasks. Dr Adrian's receptionist called me just before my first appointment to pick up Dr. Adrian's copy of the MRI and bring it to his office. He listened to me explaining my symptoms and he laughed at me, made me walk up and down in his patient gown not giving me anything to cover my backside or respect my privacy. He briefly viewed MRI, unethically downgrading me and my GP, and wasting his time.He said my MRI is normal,WASTING HIS TIME. I was sent to best neurosurgeon by best neurologist via my GP, and had brain tumor resection.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Both Dr Adrian & his Receptionist are very pleasant & obliging. He does a thorough history & examination of your problem, the tells you what he believes is happening, what the choices are for fixing it plus what his recommendation is & why. I feel very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013