Ratings for Dr. Robert Murayama-Greenbaum

From the time of my diagnosis 2/2001, Dr. Robert Murayama-Greenbaum has always and continues to be knowledgeable, straightforward, well educated, kind, caring and honest, there are very few doctors like him...rating- 10

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

After waiting for more than an hour past my appointment time I was finally taken to the exam room. I then waited another 30 minutes until he appeared. he was adequate as a physician, but my time if valuable and if he cannot respect my time, I will go else where. Also 5 weeks to get an appointment as an eixsting patient only to have him cancel a week before is unexcusable. I am going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

I went to this doctor a few years ago for routine checkup and he was excellent. Would definitely go back to him again. Explained my test results to me and returned calls. Very professional.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

knowledgeable, takes the time to explain things in a language that's understandable to the non-medically trained. Runs a very professional practice, all employees are top notch and patient focused.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Great doctor for LGBT people and anyone else. Lately he has been extremely late but for the most part he is on time. Concerned about patients ALWAYS returns call, which is great when you cant make it in. I would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Robert Murayama-Greenbaum's Credentials

• SUNY Upstate Medical College (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Shield California