Ratings for Dr. Nikki Rubin

Nikki is an amazingly kind person, as well as insightful and intelligent. It's nice having someone who is a real person with real feelings. It makes her very accessible.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Nikki Rubin has been a great asset to me. My sessions with her have been professional, delightful, and extremely helpful. Her manner of gentle assurance and insightful approach has put me at ease. It is clear she has a bright future ahead of her with much to offer in this field and I am fortunate to have connected with her. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends or family who would be in need of her service.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

This was a terrible experience for me. Nikki is just not a good therapist. She knows CBT but misses in some major ways and is very stubborn/methodical. She actually made me worse. I would not recommend anyone going to her, particularly because she is charging 300 dollars an hour right out of school. Her inexperience is very obvious.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013