Ratings for Dr. Ravi D. Yarid

I seen Dr. Yarid at the free clinic in town...was very down to earth and took time to explain things to me....I felt that he really cared about my well being.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Extremely friendly; knowledgeable; caring. Very good bedside manner!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

After seeing Dr. yarid 9mo's..every month. I feel like he gave up on me because I would not take his medication(because of side effects) He also told me that he would charge a rate of the same every month. But a couple of times he charged me 115.00. He really never told me what was wrong with me..even though I had asked him every time I went.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I saw Dr. Yarid through an emergency visit I made to the local hospital. He was very helpful and thorough, answered all my questions, and took the time to explain things to me clearly. He was also very personable and even spent time chatting with my husband and I about movies and small town verses city living. We were both so impressed with him that we are switching to him as our PCP.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Really takes time to answer all question. gives good,helpful advice and goes out of his way to make sure everything is explained. He is thorough and is very personable.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Ravi D. Yarid's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Hillsdale, MI