Ratings for Dr. Philip Lai

First experience was great. Reception was efficient and kind. Dr. Lai was gentle and informative.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Last year I had severe ear infection. Dr. Lai helped to drain the fluid inside my left ear so I could hear again. He was patient throughout the procedure. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I called this office to advise that I was coming from out of town and was running late due to an accident. Unfortunately, I was twenty five minutes late in total. From the moment I arrived I was treated rudely, not only from the staff but the doctor told his staff to make me wait. I understand that everyone who was there prior to me should go ahead of me but when four people who arrived after me went ahead of me as well, that is extremely unprofessional. If this is how they treat perspective patients I don't want to be treated by this doctor and neither should you. If you want further patients I suggest you treat patients the way you would want to be treated.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Lai put tubes in my daughters ears and was very kind and patient with her (and us). However, his staff don't answer calls and are very stand offish in person making It hard to make appts or get any info.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I saw Dr Lai over 2 visits for a hearing issue and was very pleased with the service I received from him and his staff. He also diagnosed an unrelated issue and his office has arranged an appointment with the appropriate specialist. It is rare that they answer the phone call but you can now leave a message and they will return the call.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Lai recently did a tonsillectomy for me. I am a 45 yr old woman who was scared to death!! He was so calming and very reassuring to me in the hospital. I would recommend this doctor. His staff on the other hand are not pleasant. I actually cancelled my surgery at one point because I had a bad feeling about it all. I came to realize that it was the very bad attitudes of the staff that had we so scared, not the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I had ear surgery this February. Everything went well and I can hear again. The surgery was a total home run and I am so happy with Dr. Lai. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. He is professional, kind and very knowledgeable. He explained to me that every surgery has it's risks, but I didn't want a hearing aid. Even if the surgery hadn't been such a success, I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Very happy with my visit to this office and the procedures performed.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I met with Dr. Lai for a tonsillectomy in 2016, and I am currently 7 days post op. He was very honest and upfront about the pain I would experience, but very understanding and knowledgeable. His staff was were very nice for me, and even helped with an impromptu ear issue I mentioned at the visit that was only booked for my throat. After my surgery Dr.Lai did check in on me in recovery and was very patient and helpful as I was in and out. I had a very good experience overall.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017