You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamie Tepper

Dr. Jamie Tepper's Ratings

I will never go back. I have an ASA allergy and when I asked him if I should have an emergency alert braclet- he condescendingly told me no that in an emergency an antiimflamatory wouldn't be given - another Dr told me that if I was having a heart attack someone might try to give me aspirin which would cause anaphylaxis and should absolutely have a braclet (in addition to my epipens) Dr Tepper's overall demeanour was very patronizing in a passive aggressive way.
I watched as an older client came in 5 mins late because of traffic closure and she was told rudely that she would have to reschedule as the Dr was now going on lunch and that next time she would be charged $100 for a missed appt. (thing was I had already seen the Dr and knew he was running more than 10 mins late anyway) I went 3 different appointments, thinking he was just busy or had an off day but I have concluded they just aren't very nice people. Dr Tepper didn't gave me the impression he went to med school for the power and prestige as opposed to helping people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Secretary is not to he trusted with personal health information. Needs a review of HIPPA. Will no longer trust my health information at that office. He needs a new secretary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

His receptionist called and asked if i could come earlier because he didn't have any other patients scheduled (probably due to the bad weather)which I understand, but I explained that I couldn't because I had to work until 4pm and couldn't get there any earlier... I had to make arrangements with my boss to get time off early specifically for this appointment. She called back 5minutes later and said that Dr. Tepper was going home and was NOT going to wait for me so I would have to reschedule anyways. Thanks a lot!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr.Tepper was able to correctly diagnose what was wrong after many many visits and $$ of wrong prescriptions at a large teaching hospital downtown. I was even told to change my career path and job. That would have been devastating. Thank you Dr. Tepper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

He prescribed wrong medication which even pharmacist wonder the reason. And He treated me like he doesn't care how much pain I had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50630].votes_count ]]