Ratings for Dr. Ibem Borges

Dr.Borges was my pain management doctor for 4 years and he was great with me. He listened to all my concerns and problems and worked with me to find the best reslove for ME ! He was very attentive and helped me find the best combo of medications to relieve my pain ! My only aggervation was the long wait but in the end it was worth it and I would still be going to him if the pharmacys in osceola county hadnt black balled him and made it impossible to afford my perscriptions, I dont understand how the pharmacys that take insurance and have normal prices wont fill for him but the one's that are cash only and charge crazy high prices will ?? You have to be rich to afford that !! I miss dr.borges and his staff and would give anything to be able to return to his care ! I hope he gets this problem fixed ASAP !! We need you dr.b !! I give him a 555555555555555555

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013