Ratings for Dr. Ted Damas

Dr. Damas is intelligent , kind , and extremely professional. He and his staff (Dana , and nurses) are polite, patient , respectful, and considerate. I had my first ever root canal with Doctor Damas on one of my front teeth and he made the entire process comfortable with minimal pain. He is a Doctor that follows up with his patients. Highly recommend this Doctor for anyone in Oakville or the surrounding area.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Amazing experience.. was referred here and what a great experience, I felt comfortable every step of the way during my root canal. DR.Damas was informative, patient and really helped my nerves calm down . Amazing doctor..

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

WOW😊Amazing Endonist-I have been terrified of going to the dentist my whole life-This root canal was the easiest procedure I ever had done - no pain with freezing or during procedure. Dr. Damas made me feel so comfortable, calm and he is extremely caring. Made sure I was comfortable and explained everything. After it was done they offered me pain meds-not need. I waited 1 1/2 years for a root canal as the other 3 endonists I consulted made me nervous. After meeting Dr Damas, so professional no more waiting - booked The staff very helpful and nice Thank you, Joanne The best ENDONIST!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Damas is one of the best endodontists in Ontario. He is gentle, kind, and amazing at his specialty. Painless, great guy, easy root canal. Highly recommended!!!! Steve.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Best Doctor in the field. Professional and caring. Explained ahead of time the procedure in detail and treated me with great skill. Explains the procedure during treatment as well and he saved my previously treated tooth that another specialist claimed impossible to do. He is informative and makes you feel relaxed. I trust Dr Ted. He treated a few of my teeth. Now all my family goes to him and I recommend him to all my friends. We all LOVE Dr Ted.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Damas is very caring, knowledgeable and expert in his field. It took about less than 30 minutes to get the root canal done. He was explaining to me on each step and I felt very easy in the whole process. There is no pain at all. I will recommend him to anyone who needs root canal treatment. Thank you Dr. Damas!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Damas is extremely caring, knowledgeable, and understanding. The most empathetic doctor I've ever met! I've gone to him multiple times and have always been treated with the utmost care. I can not thank him enough for his wonderful work, and I know that I will always be in good hands under his care! I recommend him to all my family, coworkers, and friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Man. Been a while since I've had a filling or root canal and my memories did not help me go in. That is until I met Dr. Ted Lamas. He assured me from the beginning he'd do his best to make the procedure as pain-free and comfortable as possible. He was dead accurate on that. He even took his time with the needle which is usually one of the worst parts. Throughout the procedure he checked in on my comfort. Even the dental dam he placed in was comfortable. I feel he takes pride in his work while having great patient care/empathy. Going to use him from now on and recommend to anyone else who needs a root canal done.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I went in for a root canal and got the pleasure of having Dr. Damas. He made the whole procedure super comfortable considering I was so nervous and about to cancel. I would recommend him to anyone. Very professional,knowledgeable and took the time to make sure I was comfortable and knew what was going on. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I'm a dentist. I refer to Dr. Damas. My patients have no complaints. If I needed a root canal, I would only go to Dr. Damas!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Ted Damas's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare