Ratings for Dr. Ted Damas

Dr. Damas is very caring, knowledgeable and expert in his field. It took about less than 30 minutes to get the root canal done. He was explaining to me on each step and I felt very easy in the whole process. There is no pain at all. I will recommend him to anyone who needs root canal treatment. Thank you Dr. Damas!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Damas is extremely caring, knowledgeable, and understanding. The most empathetic doctor I've ever met! I've gone to him multiple times and have always been treated with the utmost care. I can not thank him enough for his wonderful work, and I know that I will always be in good hands under his care! I recommend him to all my family, coworkers, and friends.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Man. Been a while since I've had a filling or root canal and my memories did not help me go in. That is until I met Dr. Ted Lamas. He assured me from the beginning he'd do his best to make the procedure as pain-free and comfortable as possible. He was dead accurate on that. He even took his time with the needle which is usually one of the worst parts. Throughout the procedure he checked in on my comfort. Even the dental dam he placed in was comfortable. I feel he takes pride in his work while having great patient care/empathy. Going to use him from now on and recommend to anyone else who needs a root canal done.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I went in for a root canal and got the pleasure of having Dr. Damas. He made the whole procedure super comfortable considering I was so nervous and about to cancel. I would recommend him to anyone. Very professional,knowledgeable and took the time to make sure I was comfortable and knew what was going on. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I'm a dentist. I refer to Dr. Damas. My patients have no complaints. If I needed a root canal, I would only go to Dr. Damas!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Damas and his staff was awesome. I was in so much pain and had to have an emergency root canal. They were very helpful every step of the way and now I am pain free! Would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Easiest root canal ever, no pain, very little discomfort, and a very nice Dr!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Ted Damas ! Excellent Endodontist ! Highly skilled professional and helpful staff! Andy

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Just went back to see Dr. Damas for a follow up for my retreated root canal and I am still impressed! He truly cares about the well being of his patients and wants to make sure his work is the best possible. My horribly infected root canal has now healed. From the time I arrived to his office, Dr. Damas and his staff made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. The procedure needed was clearly explained beforehand easing any concerns I had. Now I am pain free! Dr. Damas and his staff are awesome! Dale

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Doctor Ted Damas is very professional and big knowlege person. He did my tooth treatment without pain and was very helpful for me. I will always recommended Dr.Ted Damas for everyone who have a problem with tooth roots. Clean and professional enviroment in this clinic. Thank you Dr.Ted.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Ted Damas's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)