Ratings for Dr. Saurabh Kadali

Had £4000 worth of work done by kadali, had to go to another dentist to have the treatment put right and pay again. Don't use this dentist, robbers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Spent £4000 on bad crowns and poor root canals had too pay for the work done elsewhere. Avoid this clinic at all cost.!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I got my root canal done and in one visit in Mumbai india. And in tip of it my crown measurement was also taken as the same day and I got the crown the next day. My suggestion to people who are searching for dentist in Mumbai. Here is Dr Kadali nest dentist in Mumbai india. Painless dentistry. Cheers.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dental implants India was what I searched on Internet as I had a missing front tooth and got this clinic on line dr Kadalis my dental boutique dental clinic in Mumbai. I contacted them and was amazed with the promptness what I received from this dental clinic in Mumbai. I asked them the cost of one single tooth implant and they were not at all hesitant to tell the charges. So I decide to visit them . I made an appointment with this dentist in mumbai and got mynconsultation done and was very happy to know that both doctor Kadalis were quite knowlegable and the best part was what charges was told on the phone same was taken when I decided to go ahead with the dental treatment in Mumbai with them. Any body looking for completbtransparency inntreatment and cost then this dental clinic in Mumbai dr Kadalis mydentalboutique should be anyone's firs choice.I am happy. What more to say.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013