Dr. Vimal Scott Kapoor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vimal Scott Kapoor

What a kind, smart & thorough doctor. One who listens very carefully. I fave seen plenty of dismissive careless emergency docs, but this one is actually a very good doctor

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This doctor diagnosed by ear infection as being group a strep and saved my life

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. Kapoor is by far the best doctor I have been to. He looked after my dad like it was his own dad. He was so gentle and spent a lot of time taking my dads medical history. When we left the hospital, my father who is 83 years old said to me " I wish the doctor's in Canada were caring like him."

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Kapoor was very thorough. He took the time to listen to me and try to understand what was going on. He ordered some investigations and came to the right diagnosis. I saw another physician previously who dismissed my symptoms. Thank you Dr. Kapoor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Very knowledgeable ER physician at Markham Stoufville Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Kapoor helped our daughter with her vomiting. She was taken right in. We were worried that her tonsils might be enlarged but the doctor reassured us this was not the problem. He carefully examined her and monitored her for several hours. He was caring and explained things well. The nurse took our daughter in right away and we are thankful to her also.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been looking for this docteur for some time. I did not really talk to him much but I met him at Markham Hopitale in 2010. he is now in Hamilton I see. I came to the urgence with really bad pain in my stomache, and right away he found out that I was bleeding because I was pregnant. I did not even know I was pregnant! Anyways, I remember the laboratoire or something was taking so long and he figured out something else and then quickly I had operation. I want to thank those docteurs also. Dr Palister I think. I was out of the hospitale in one week. I was told later I was near death because the pregnancy was in the wrong place. I could see they were very tense and nervous when they were with me at urgence. He saved my life. I never got a chance to thank him. Thank you Docteur Kapoor. Merci mille fois!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

It was a long stay in the hospital, but this doctor was careful and thorough for my belly pain. He checked me a few times and wasn't satisfied until he figured it out. I saw the nurses and while they complain about "not enough nurses", they didn't look too busy from my perspective in "yellow zone". The doctor seemed to be doing all the work!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

This doctor repaired my son's cut on his lip from a daog and it was pretty bad. He even went so far to take out a stitch that he did not like. He was such a perfectionist which i appreciated. My son was really anxious and he got to him real quick and and they made him feel really comfortable. A caring doctor. Nurses were excellent

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

No one could find the cause of my Dad's headache, but this doctor did by putting a needle into his back and analyzing the spinal fluid - painlessly - viral meningitis! Careful, thorough doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Vimal Scott Kapoor's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UPMC