Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Fisch

The Best pediatrician ever! He has been my kids' doctor and we love him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

" Dr. Fisch's knowledge, bedside manner & concern for others puts most veterans in his field to shame " I could not agree more with this comment!!! I completely trust his judgment and greatly value his opinion. Dr. Fisch is an INCREDIBLE pediatrician! We drive an hour to his office each direction and it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Fisch has been my son's pediatrician for the past 7-8 years. He was originally a practicing in a Fort Lee practice. We were fortunate to have him examine my son one day and thereafter I made it a point to ask for Dr. Fisch. When he left his Fort Lee/Teaneck practice, we followed him to Oradell, the drive is worth it! He is a wonderful doctor and his nurse Raquel is knowledgeable, professional and my son loves her as well!!! My son never hesitates to ask to see Dr. Fisch if something is hurting him or just not feeling right....

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Fisch is the best doctor I know. I highly recommend him and think the world of him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

My daughter was one of Dr. Fisch's first patients. My mother worked in the medical industry most of my life so I have met more then my share of doctors. Dr. Fisch's knowledge, bedside manner & concern for others puts most veterans in his field to shame. As much as I adore him being my daughter's primary caretaker I hope that eventually he will be in a position to teach new physicians. This world needs more doctors-correction more people like Dr. Fisch. Prior to meeting him I had interviewed several other pediatricians. I was going to the practice he was at to meet a different doctor. I got lost on my way there & had false contractions. Dr. Fisch got on the phone, guided me to the office, calmed me down & stayed on the line with me until I was safe. Since then he has continued to amaze me with his concern & generosity. I have watched him become a wonderful father over the past few years & he takes care of my child as he would his own. If that isn't ideal care I don't know what is.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr.Fisch is a great doctor. He left a practice I go to and I really miss him! My three children really liked him! His bedside manner is excellent. Very friendly and likeable. Very knowledgeable and always listened to my concerns. One of the few doctors who would give samples AND a prescription! He is an excellent pediatrician. We miss him!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

What a great find! My three children are crazy about Dr. Fisch. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, he has wonderful personality as well. My kids look forward to their appointments and consider Dr. Fisch to be a friend. I have complete confidence in his abilities, and would heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Scott D. Fisch's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Best pediatrician ever! He has been my kids' doctor and we love him!"

November 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Scott" to "Scott D."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "TEANECK" to "Oradell"

August 24, 2013