Ratings for Dr. Arinola Adesanya

Dr Adesanya is fairly knowledgeable but she explains things as though you're 5 years old. It's good to start at the basics but I felt like she assumed I had the vocabulary and intelligence of a child. Her assistant (nurse) isn't very bright and she often makes excuses.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr Adesanya is knowledgeable and caring. She is very easy to talk to, takes the time to answers any questions and explains your treatment course thoroughly. I feel I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to her - she is amazing. Dr Adesanya thank you for helping me through this very difficult time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Thank you Doc A ... you saved my life! Even at my worst you were patient, compassionate and caring!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Adesanya treated my husband with respect every day. She gave us hope even when it was difficult to find. Her staff were always amazing and made us feel like family. Even though my husband lost his battle to the cancer, she always made him smile. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014