Ratings for Dr. Nicole Cohen

Dr Cohen is amazing. She cares deeply, is super knowledgable, patient is beyond empathetic. I loved seeing her while she was doing extra training at mt Sinai for high risk pregnancies. I would love her to be my OB if I ever have a second child.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Cohen, I literally searched up and down to find her to deliver baby #2 she is AMAZING, she is a Dr who actually cares, she builds a relationship with her patients, I love her! She was taking over my OB as he was away, and I couldn't be any happier, she made my pregnancy so much better! Ash

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Cohen is amazing. I only saw her for a few a few months, but she was extremely friendly, knkwledgeae

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I had to have an emergency c-section. Dr. Nicole Cohen delivered my baby and reassured me through out the procedure that everything was going great. She and the staff made me feel very comfortable and safe. Amazing gynaecologist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

She ended up delivering my baby. All I can say is that she was fantastic, and made things easier for me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014