Ratings for Dr. Roberto F. Alvarez

Dr. Alvarez and the entire staff were very professional and pleasant. I enjoyed visiting with him and his medical assistant, I couldn't ask for a better physician. They truly listened, didn't rush through our visit but treated me like I was the only one there.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

A++++ doctor. Very helpful and will spend extra time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Alvarez was great...as always! He never makes me feel like he's rushing me out the door and I appreciate the time he takes to listen!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Alvarez!!! He's not only very knowledgable, but he is super patient, caring and willing to take the time to GENUINELY listen to you!!! BEST doctor ever!!!! Most of the staff is absolutely wonderful, but I will be honest, there are a few that could use an update on being friendly. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Alvarez and his staff :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Alvarez and Mindy are the best Doctor and nurse practitioner you guys have at your clinic.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Love Dr. Alvarez....FABULOUS doctor. Since he sold to a new corporation their system and history access is flawed. But as a long time patient I can safely assume that is not due to the doctor or his staff. I have every faith for all mt medical care with Dr. Alvarez. New owners don't loose him as a provider as I know I would no longer use this practice without access to Dr. Alvarez.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Roberto F. Alvarez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company