Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Matherne

Not professional looking, very disheveled, and his staff leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I don't know how dr matherne practices cause I never got to see him. Tried to establish myself as a new patient but had to reschedule appointment due to emergencies at work, which I called 48 hrs or more to tell them. His secretary told me to find another doctor. Unfriendly staff and I guess he doesn't care much for people who have schedules that change frequently even though his schedule flexibility rating is 5. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Very friendly and seems to care but his staff is not..After my blood work His asst called me to tell me everything was fine , I had questions to that and it took me 4 months for her to mail me my results. I was also suppose to have gotten a flu shot outside in the waiting room which i did not receive so I left,,also when he ordered my labs his asst came out to check me out without even drawing blood because she overlooked it on my chart. Sloppy help , enough to find another DR because you have to "Fix" their mistakes!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Trys to push medicine he wants you on even if you tell him no.had blood work done and never went over it,spent less than 10 minutes with me combined in two visits.staff wasnt friendly nor unfriendly just seemed indifferent.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Matherne is very friendly, polite, aims to be helpful to patients needs. Works well with me. I would recommend Dr. Matherne.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

He has been right on top of things ever since i started going to him. Always very friendly. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Matherne seems to know his stuff and has been very friendly. Some of the staff for his physicians group are not always great but I can put up with that. They could use some training in customer service and smile more. He referred me to an orthopedic specialist when it was outside his expertise. I do not have a lot of health problems and therefore can't speak to his ability to diagnose multiple issues, but I have seen him twice this year and at this point would continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Just doesn't seem to be interested if it's not a simple prescription.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Great doctor...has helped my family alot. I would recomend him to all my friends...Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Doctor blames all your medical problems on your weight if you are overweight and is very quick to prescribe medication for anything you might have wrong.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Craig M. Matherne's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1996)

Health Net