Ratings for Dr. Vincent F. Phillips

Dr. Phillips has been my primary for several years now and I cannot say enough about the impact his care and attention have had on my life. After many years of suffering with horrible ear pain, infection and increasing hearing loss Dr. Phillips is the first and only one to take a new approach in treatment. Dr. Phillips sent me on referral to a top surgeon at the University of Washington where I just began a series of three surgeries which will not only give me back my hearing but, as it turns out, SAVE MY LIFE! It was discovered that I had massive errosion of the mastoid bone, eardrum and two of three "hearing bones" were completely gone. The many years worth of infection had come dangerously close to brain tissue and had eaten away bone, eardrum and connective tissue. Even the CT scans could not show all that the surgeon found once he began operating. Vincent Phillips is largely responsible for arresting and reversing this destructive process. I am forever grateful....

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013