Ratings for Dr. Gabriela (Ella) Pitariu

Dr. Pitariu was instrumental in stopping me from chewing on the end of a gun barrel. Simple as that. There should be more stars in the survey. They would all be filled under her name. Thank you Dr. P.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have visited two other psychologists in the past two years. Granted they were all just initial visits, I could tell in the first 15 minutes with Dr Pitariu, that I had found "The One". After a very short introduction, she got right to business. I needed to walk out of my first visit with some short term answers and suggestions. Boy, did I receive what I was looking for. She asked just the right questions to evaluate my situation. I was in a high conflict separation for years and needed help with how to move forward in my relationship with my child. She was kind and compassionate but there was no beating around the bush. Looking forward to future visits as her knowledge & experience is invaluable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Saw Gabriela during a severe depression in my last year of high school. To say the least she was amazing. She was very accommodating and often went beyond her call of duty. Gabriela made me feel comfortable to discuss issues that I was very emotionally sensitive too. By the end of our sessions I felt as if I was a brand new person with a newfound self confidence. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have seen a number of therapists in Regina but, Dr. Pitariu has been the only one who has helped to resolve personal and family issues. I highly recommend her to anyone who struggles to find a therapist who truely cares and understands you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

She helped my teenage daughter with social anxiety and depression

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Only in the early stages of care with Dr. Pitariu but I can already tell she is very passionate about what she does and is very knowledgeable as well. I felt an instant connection with her which I haven't felt with anyone else I've seen over many years of psychological care. Highly recommended! Front end staff are also excellent -take the time to know who you are and recognize you when you come in despite being a very busy clinic that sees hundreds of patients a day.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

She is insightful, kind, and encouraging. She is extremely knowledgeable, and is a great listener. She take the time to understand my feelings, but she challenges me as well. I highly respect her, and recommend her as a psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012