Ratings for Dr. Atreyi Mukherji

Wonderful Dr. Has helped me through may difficult issues. Very caring and understanding. She gets to the point and is very honest. But that’s what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I saw Dr. Mukherji for the first time in October. She was the first person to be able to give me some answers and guidance for what I am dealing with (After having multiple scopes, test, ultrasounds, colonoscopies) . She was patient, thorough, and did her best to explain my situation to me in simple terms. She sent me for a re-test for a study that had previously came back partly positive partly negative. At my second appointment she explained my original issue is taken care of (test negative) and I am now dealing with the aftermath of the antibiotics I was on (from the emerge Doc). She then gave me ideas for what to do moving forward to ease my symptoms. I am looking forward to seeing her again in January for a follow up.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Very rude and impatient. So is her staff. I don"t have to go there too often. No eye contact.

Submitted April 18, 2017

Would not take the time to explain in layman's terms or explain the actual meaning of medical findings. Kept repeating same sentences and getting short in patience because we could not understand her explanation. In short dismissed patient's concerns. Obnoxious, unsympathetic, impatient and insulting. Seems the clinic is more interested in turning over profits rather than the health of their patients. What else is new.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Unfortunately, this doctor is more interested in getting you out of her office than actually listening to your issues and trying to address them medically. Disappointing after waiting to she her for some time. Sad state of the healthcare system.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Saw her at Wharton medical clinic. Out of the many dietitians, doctors and admin staff I have never encountered such rudeness. She interrupted me several times, asked me to only answer the question she asked. I was shocked at how rude and apathetic she was. She cut the appointment without listening or addressing my questions. She didn't even want to discuss my blood work results that I came to check on. I'm very disappointed. The clinic staff and all other doctors are amazing this was my first time being booking with her. She need to learn how to respect patients and the profession she is practicing.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Mukherji for late stage Lyme Disease by my GP - it had taken 6 years to be properly diagnosed, and I had been completely disabled due to the late diagnosis. Within 2 minutes of being in her office (after waiting almost an hour), when she saw the word "Lyme" on my chart, her whole demeanour changed, she was rude and curt. She snapped "why are you even here", I said "I have Lyme Disease and need help". She asked if I had a positive Canadian test. I said "no, but I have a US test ... she said "I can't help you, you need to leave". I was stunned, I said "but Canada Public Health states clearly that testing in unreliable, and Lyme must be a clinical diagnosis.. and you haven't asked me a SINGLE question about any of my symptoms!". She was stonefaced, asked me to leave again. As I left, I told her "you should be ashamed of yourself.. many doctors don't understand Lyme .. but you DO and you are doing NOTHING to help people". It's shocking and shameful the way I.D. doctors are denying compassion and treatment to Lyme patients. Shame on you Dr. Mukherji!!!

Submitted July 13, 2016

I am a nurse. I was perfectly healthy until 1 year ago. Dr Mukherji took 2+ hours with me (first Dr to listen). So far she has been the only doctor to actually do a proper assessment and to inform me of what i need to do, and what her plan is. The wait for me was no problem, but office did inform me that waiting could be a problem and to make sure that i leave at least 3 hours for the appointment. So far, she is one of the best doctors I have had or worked with.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mukherji is a poor listener and does not probe deep enough to understand what was troubling me and was unable to make a proper diagnose based on symptoms that I had. She is also very dismissive and was rude to both my wife and I. She is not a pleasant doctor to deal with. Dr. Mukerji was over an hour late when she showed up in our room. My wife who explained to Dr. Mukerji that she was late to work and politely asked Dr. Mukerji if she could leave some forms that needed discussion to the very end and review the test results first as that was more important to us, Dr. Mukerji took great offence and replied "I am a very busy doctor and have some sick patients to deal with". I am sure you do, but were are the manners and courtesy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Mukherji today. I found her to be very thorough with an excellent bed side manner. I heard other patients complain about the wait but when it was my turns she was excellent. I wouldn't want her to rush on me just so that she could keep up with a schedule. This type of work and the patients that are seen can sometimes be very complex so I did not worry about waiting.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014