Ratings for Dr. Atreyi Mukherji

I saw Dr. Mukherji for the first time in October. She was the first person to be able to give me some answers and guidance for what I am dealing with (After having multiple scopes, test, ultrasounds, colonoscopies) . She was patient, thorough, and did her best to explain my situation to me in simple terms. She sent me for a re-test for a study that had previously came back partly positive partly negative. At my second appointment she explained my original issue is taken care of (test negative) and I am now dealing with the aftermath of the antibiotics I was on (from the emerge Doc). She then gave me ideas for what to do moving forward to ease my symptoms. I am looking forward to seeing her again in January for a follow up.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

OMG.What a nightmare. They scheduled an appointment for November.Then I get a call from my family doctor saying I JH Ave to get rechecked in six months. I called this doctor. And the receptionist said I didn't have an appointment in November. That I said I didn't want to go back there anymore. I said no such thing! I told her.You mean too tell me I survived brain surgery,and now I have to walk around with a virus. Her reply"Yup,". How mean and lack of compassion. I had tubes etc..in the ICU unit. I fought too stay alive. These people are the meanest people I have ever met. This doctor is negligent. Didn't even discuss my inflamed liver with me. I'm walking around with an painful liver. Oh thanks.After surviving a tumor taking out of my brsin. And she discussed other patients with me. She doesn't help you to cope with stress,sge gives you stress

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

They discussed treatment with me. And then turned around and turned around and said my Hep C count was too low. WTH.. If you have a infection you treat it. You don't let someone walk around with it. Untill it gets worse. You nip it in the bud. Especially being a brain surgery survivor. I called this doctor on it. And said you said I was starting treatment. She says "I don't understand" That's mean and inappropriate. I just want to get treated so I can move on. And she compared other patients. I'm not there for anyone else. And the nurse. She's mean😤

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Holy I just found out my Liver is inflamed. I have pain and very tired.This doctor didn't even tell me that. And I had a brain tumor taken out of my brain 3 years ago. And I"m walking around with a sick liver.I won't get to see this doctor for 3 months. What do I do in the meantime. That is so mean.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I'm from Toronto. Doctors are"by allowed to talk to patients disrespectfully. I was in the ICU unit fighting for my life. I was told I was going to start next treatment. They gave me an appointment a moth and a half apart.I said to this doctor. You said I was starting treatment. In a rude reply, 'i don't understand '. Treating me like a dummy. I stormed out and I could here her and the nurse talking about me. I was so upset. I have to get Red Cross to drive me. I live 80 kilometers away. Reading these reviews. I don't feel so alone. And knowing it"s not me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I thought it was just me. She called me rude. Especially being that I'm a brain surgery survivor. No compassion. I heard her and her nurse talk about me. It isn't me! I found her staff rude too. I have to travel far to see her. I couldn't possibly think it was me. I'm so sweet and kind.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Very rude and impatient. So is her staff. I don"t have to go there too often. No eye contact.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Would not take the time to explain in layman's terms or explain the actual meaning of medical findings. Kept repeating same sentences and getting short in patience because we could not understand her explanation. In short dismissed patient's concerns. Obnoxious, unsympathetic, impatient and insulting. Seems the clinic is more interested in turning over profits rather than the health of their patients. What else is new.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Unfortunately, this doctor is more interested in getting you out of her office than actually listening to your issues and trying to address them medically. Disappointing after waiting to she her for some time. Sad state of the healthcare system.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Saw her at Wharton medical clinic. Out of the many dietitians, doctors and admin staff I have never encountered such rudeness. She interrupted me several times, asked me to only answer the question she asked. I was shocked at how rude and apathetic she was. She cut the appointment without listening or addressing my questions. She didn't even want to discuss my blood work results that I came to check on. I'm very disappointed. The clinic staff and all other doctors are amazing this was my first time being booking with her. She need to learn how to respect patients and the profession she is practicing.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017