Ratings for Dr. Nathan Jorgenson

The Dr Jorgensen (and I use that term lightly) met with Me once for 10min did not even touch or look at me and everytime after that I never met Him again! Christena Lynch PA-C Who is a joke said to me after 5 months of seeing these people,We cannot help you! NO 30 day Rx till I get another DR. No instructions as to my MEDS keep taking them or what! JUST BY! C- YA! high and dry. This Seacoast Pain Institute of New England is the worst practice I have ever gone to! As soon as they found out that I was not a Gold Mine(I am not rich) Theirs the door! I would NOT recomend this place to anyone who is in PAIN --- STEER CLEAR of this so called Pain Care of NE!!!!! It makes me sick just to think that there ar Drs out for only 1 thing Surprise $ Money $ I am shure it will not be the last time I run into a Money Hungry so called DR like this.The only thing this place did is make my charge card go up! THANK YOU PAIN CARE of NEW ENGLAND FOR NOTHING.! ! ! ! Shame on You!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012