Ratings for Dr. Angela Chiu

Young looking dentist with extensive knowledge and experience about how to take care of patient in the most suitable way

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Angela is very knowledgeable and gentle when it comes to dealing with patients, she is always making sure to carefully explain what she is doing before she does the treatment unlike some other dentists out there, they would just do the treatment without discussing it first with the patient. She is also caring and has bedside manners which is very important i would recommend her to all age patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

caring, kind, gentle, accommodating, and beautiful inside and out, dr. chiu has renewed my trust in dentists. i have not seen a dentist for years due to bad experiences, but dr. chiu's knowledge and skill and willingness to work with her patients is outstanding! the whole staff at arta dental are amazing people that will go beyond to make their clients feel cared for and welcome!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

young dentist with kind heart and good hands. I did not feel the needles at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I always avoid dentist because it is my biggest fear. Went to this dental office when I had my toothache. The staff was concern about me and book me in right away. Dr Chiu was very busy and was slightly late but she apologized. She gave detail explanation if she thinks I should keep the tooth or not and leave the room so I could discuss about it with my boyfriend. I ended up had the tooth taken out an it didn't hurt at all. Such a relief! Dr Chiu was so gentle and caring throughout appointment so I decide to go back and have all my teeth taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Angela Chiu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English