Ratings for Dr. Patricia Wales

Dr. Wales was my lifesaver for many years. She helped me understand how to prevent illness as well as how to heal. She also was dedicated, sincere and professional during my entire time with her. I moved to Ontario and miss her. If you want professionalism and good advice, go to Dr. Wales.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

The staff were extremely rude and multiple occasions. I waited over 30 minutes both times for my app. My payment was screwed up twice and very difficult for the admin to fix. I was really looking forward to having a Natural Path doctor, but its seems as though they were trying to farm me out to another doctor in the building and sell me a program that was very expensive. For the high amount of monies paid, I was extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have Dr. Wales for 17 years. She has resolved some of my health issues that medical doctors failed to help.I would recommend her expertise.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013