Ratings for Dr. Vivian P. Hobayan

Dr.Hobayan is an asset to out community. She is genuinely concerned about each patient individually. Her staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

This doctor is nice and knows her stuff. But there is a lot of staff change and you wait for 1 to 2 hrs at times for your appt.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I only see the Dr once a year for my Sjogren's Syndrome. I have to take a prescription every day and she will not renew my prescription for the full year and then wants to charge me for renewing it. This is just a way to make money off of me and I certainly don't appreciate it. ?The wait times are horrendous, and then spend about 2 minutes with the Dr. If there were another Rheumatologist in the area I would be shopping around. I am from Colorado and never had problems like this with my Dr there.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Hobayan is a good Dr, however wait time is 3 hrs. Too many patients and not enough time. Dr. Hobayan RUNS from room to room. When a Dr is this busy she doesn't have time to discuss or review your latest test or symptoms with you. She is a good Dr but her scope of patients is too large.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Hobayan is the ONLY choice in Lima, Ohio. She is very good at what she does. Careful, considerate and most helpful. However, her practice is busy and the wait times are long. I believe in the last few months, the waits are improving to shorter times.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Hobayan is a very knowledgeable doctor. She has helped me so much. I would recommend her to anyone who has RA or another related illness.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Hobayan is one of the BEST Rheumatologists in the country. She is very particular about the way she runs things, but all in all she is trying to do what is best for the patient. As busy as she is she will take the time to talk to you and answer any questions you have.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Great doctor for Fibromyalgia. Would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Vivian P. Hobayan's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1986)