Dr. Yasser Mansour

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yasser Mansour

I a few a comments to make about Dr. Mansour. I have visited ALL locations - Oakville, Etobicoke and both Mississauga locations. My child was treated by Dr. Mansour at all locations besides Oakville, Dr. O treated my child (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DOCTOR). My most recent visit was to the Mississauga location on Duke of York Blvd under the condo's. Dr. Mansour was there that day, I checked in with the receptionist she was lovely and very kind. She told me i have to wait about 5-10 minutes as the doctor is on a quick break. After 45 minutes she apologized and put me in the room - its not her fault Dr. Mansour is ALWAYS late. After another 25 minutes of waiting, a lady named Katie came in and introduced herself as a physician assistant studet and that she would be looking after me then Dr.Mansour will shortly come in after words. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns and checked my child very thoroughly. She went to check my childs ears since we went into there with an ear ache, the first ear black piece (unsure of the correct name) had ear wax on it from someone else, she was surprised and as was I, she then went to grab another one and AGAIN it was dirty. I asked her why and she told me that they are not new and they are reused all the time. I then asked her to just get the doctor and i do not want my childs ears to get checked. She then went to get Dr. Mansour.. He loud and clear said "Tell her to just leave and that im in the bathroom". Many concerns, why are the ear stuff not brand new? and why is it that a STUDENT is checking my child. NOT a doctor. I do not recommend anyone going to any of these locations, because if they reuse the ear products there, they use them at all locations. Becareful, im absolutely disgusted!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Took my children to be checked out at both his Missisauga and Etobicoke locations many times but I will not be returning any longer. The Etobicoke location is an embarrassment and is in need of a RENOVATION. Everything is old and basic equipment, you would assume this was a clinic in a 3rd world country. The waiting room chairs are mismatched, the rooms have stains and are dusty. The chair the receptionist sits on is ripped up. The missisauga location is a VERY tiny rental space underneath a condo. It is more updated than the etobicoke clinic. While we were waiting to be checked out the doctor was in his room for more than 20 minutes on the phone. When he came in he was careless and had us out of there within 5 minutes. Patients = $$$$ to him. The good reviews are not entirely false, he is a nice man but not a good doctor. He does over prescribe medicine in order to boost sales for the pharmacist next door (they are both of Egyptian background). The reason he tells patients to come for a follow up is so he can make money off patients and bill the ministry. The many times he told me to bring back my children for a follow up, he barely even checked my children properly..... We came for no reason. If your child is feeling better you do not need to follow up with him. It's a scam!!!! DR MANSOUR PLEASE PRACTICE MEDICINE HONESTLY. YOU ARE DEALING WITH PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Very nice staff and very nice doctor. He was so helpful with my child. I find him to be very knowledgeable and will continue to come to the clinc, Its such a relif to find a pediatric clinc open 7 days a week.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

very nice dr. and he priscribed for my daughter a medication that worked for her. next door pharmacy very nice professional pharmacist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I was sent by Dr Mansour to ER because my 6 month old is been having episodes of crying and my MD saying she is colicy baby. When I saw Dr Mansour he explained that she might have her bowels goes in and out. In the ER they confirmed his diagnosis and rushed us to sick kids where she had bowel surgery. Thank You Dr Mansour that you have saved our child. He knows his stuff and direct to the point.I can see him in the same day with no any difficulty.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

A lot of doubt regarding Dr. Mansour's skills. He was quick to make a diagnosis in our child without asking any questions or checking her out more thoroughly. As commented by others, seems to us he was more interested in prescribing meds so he could generate income for his Pharmacy partner in the same building. We received a second medical opinion and learned that Dr. Mansour's diagnosis was questionable. Best advice is to stay clear of his urgent care clinic!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

This doctor over prescribes medication and suggests you go "next door" to fill your prescription. He prescribed over 4 medications to my child for a common cold. We went for a second opinion elsewhere and the doctor said it was a common cold and to just monitor it. Geezus.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

This was my first visit to the location.I was shocked no communication skills ,no introduction just started to say so what is the problem. did not even wanted to examine , no explaination. I left feeling i will never come to this location and this Dr . Truly wasted my time .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

dr Mansour is a nice man but i felt very rushed everytime I go to see him with my daugther.. even if there is NO other patient waiting ... he glanced at my daughter not even bothered to check her weight before giving her medication. did not feel very confident and secure with his diagnose.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

He is very soft spoken and nice person. Although he always wants to see us for a follow up, I do not feel like he takes enough time to thoroughly make a diagnosis. We go in and he literally takes less than 5 mins. I don't believe he is a bad doctor, but he isn't the best either. We'll go see him if we have a last minute concern with our baby.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Yasser Mansour's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I a few a comments to make about Dr. Mansour. I have visited ALL locations - Oakville, Etobicoke and both Mississauga locations. My child was treated by Dr..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Took my children to be checked out at both his Missisauga and Etobicoke locations many times but I will not be returning any longer. The Etobicoke location is ..."

January 23, 2016