Ratings for Dr. Yasser Mansour

For punctuality, I would rate it as a -100 if there is an option. Dr desn't care about the patients, it's all about having a receptionist take temperature and they dont even know how to take that. Just walks in and prescribes: puffers& antibiotics. When I ask him a question Im told to come for another visit like its the reason why im here!!! And im told to follow up where follow ups are useless and basically a waste of time but of course he makes money.. Dr. Mansour please remember you are dealing with kids and not robots!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

This DR is all about $$$. ALWAYS LATE, I still go to the clinic, but to see another dr. I had to see him once urgently since he was the dr at that time. He walked in &asked a few questions, but didnt let me finish answering till he jumped to the next question. Then he left us and went to front desk and told her to make urine test form and he vanished. He comes back frustrated at the receptionist telling her why she hasn't kicked me out and got the next patient in. When he realized that I heard the conversation, he pulled the receptionist aside. Receptionist came out with the urine test form and antibiotic signed and apologized for taking her time to prepare everything . I did not even know why im given antibiotic and why the blood work and I told the receptionist that I need the dr to ask a few questions. The dr heard us and told her to have me ask the questions because he is busy and I will take more time. After questioning the antiobiotics and urine test the receptionist comes back telling me how dr wants to rule out STI. I told her how my baby is too young to take a urine test. She got me a plastic bag made for kids to make the process easier in order to get the urine sample. I told her I didnt know how to use it, she took me into a room and opened a package and showed me how to put the plastic bag on my child and gave me 2 bags to take him for fresh urine for the next day. SHe was so knowledgeable and I asked her about her education and she told me she is a student in a health field. That's why I gave the staff- the receptionist- a 5 star, and the DR basically was rude and got all the $$$. Avoid him in all costs. Maybe this dr is knowledgeable but he just doesnt care about patients in any kind or form.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Very friendly and he knows exactly what he is doing.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Awful doctor, I took my 3 kids and had the worse experience.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He is very experienced at what he does. I trust him with all my three kids. I come see him with my three kids when my family doctor is away or I need a second opinion. The setting is a pediatric urgent care where you come for a specific problem. I really like him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Terrible Doctor, does not know what he is doing. Prescribed my child Advil.. This is no need for prescription

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I visited Dr Mansour with all my four children at Duke of york location. I agree with prior reviews that the office may need some improvements, Dr Mansour works with group of paediatricians in this location and sort of Urgent care for kids. I prefer to bring my children to be seen by the paediatricians and not to go to an adult regular walk in clinic. I trusted Dr Mansour for his care, he experienced and even his visit may last 5-10 minutes but he knows his stuff. IT IS A TRUST. I do not care too much how the office is cosemetcialy as long as I care about the care provided by him. I was waiting long time for my children to be accepted by him and finally he is now accepting new patients. I disagree with prior reviews of pushing us to a particular pharmacy, in fact he gave the choice to go any where to buy our medications. I trust this paediatrician, as he is experienced.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I a few a comments to make about Dr. Mansour. I have visited ALL locations - Oakville, Etobicoke and both Mississauga locations. My child was treated by Dr. Mansour at all locations besides Oakville, Dr. O treated my child (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DOCTOR). My most recent visit was to the Mississauga location on Duke of York Blvd under the condo's. Dr. Mansour was there that day, I checked in with the receptionist she was lovely and very kind. She told me i have to wait about 5-10 minutes as the doctor is on a quick break. After 45 minutes she apologized and put me in the room - its not her fault Dr. Mansour is ALWAYS late. After another 25 minutes of waiting, a lady named Katie came in and introduced herself as a physician assistant studet and that she would be looking after me then Dr.Mansour will shortly come in after words. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns and checked my child very thoroughly. She went to check my childs ears since we went into there with an ear ache, the first ear black piece (unsure of the correct name) had ear wax on it from someone else, she was surprised and as was I, she then went to grab another one and AGAIN it was dirty. I asked her why and she told me that they are not new and they are reused all the time. I then asked her to just get the doctor and i do not want my childs ears to get checked. She then went to get Dr. Mansour.. He loud and clear said "Tell her to just leave and that im in the bathroom". Many concerns, why are the ear stuff not brand new? and why is it that a STUDENT is checking my child. NOT a doctor. I do not recommend anyone going to any of these locations, because if they reuse the ear products there, they use them at all locations. Becareful, im absolutely disgusted!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Took my children to be checked out at both his Missisauga and Etobicoke locations many times but I will not be returning any longer. The Etobicoke location is an embarrassment and is in need of a RENOVATION. Everything is old and basic equipment, you would assume this was a clinic in a 3rd world country. The waiting room chairs are mismatched, the rooms have stains and are dusty. The chair the receptionist sits on is ripped up. The missisauga location is a VERY tiny rental space underneath a condo. It is more updated than the etobicoke clinic. While we were waiting to be checked out the doctor was in his room for more than 20 minutes on the phone. When he came in he was careless and had us out of there within 5 minutes. Patients = $$$$ to him. The good reviews are not entirely false, he is a nice man but not a good doctor. He does over prescribe medicine in order to boost sales for the pharmacist next door (they are both of Egyptian background). The reason he tells patients to come for a follow up is so he can make money off patients and bill the ministry. The many times he told me to bring back my children for a follow up, he barely even checked my children properly..... We came for no reason. If your child is feeling better you do not need to follow up with him. It's a scam!!!! DR MANSOUR PLEASE PRACTICE MEDICINE HONESTLY. YOU ARE DEALING WITH PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Very nice staff and very nice doctor. He was so helpful with my child. I find him to be very knowledgeable and will continue to come to the clinc, Its such a relif to find a pediatric clinc open 7 days a week.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014