Ratings for Dr. Yasser Mansour

We had to wait for the doctor to arrive almost an hour.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I saw Dr Mansour because of my child has been coughing for weeks. I visited multiple doctors with no help. He took a thorough history even in an urgent care setting. He explained the root and causes of my child cough and advised to start him on puffers. He was detailed explaining the reasons of giving the puffers and showed me diagram how the airways are reacting. My child took the puffers for 10 days and followed up again with him and I was amazed with the response's of my child. Staff was very friendly, took my child weight and temperature, waited about 15 minutes to see him. Absolutely, this is worth what I have heard about him and his care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My first time to see Dr Mansour, for ear pain of my daughter. He was very careful for not giving antibiotics right away and he discussed the option to wait and see without antibiotics but advil or tylanol and he was absolutely correct as a pediatrician not to rush to give antibiotics for my child. I was satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Absolutely awful. My 4 year old daughter had severe throat pains. Went to see the doctor here on a Saturday and he said just a virus but took a throat swab for strep. 2 days later went to see our pediatrician. Strep confirmed on the spot. Waste 2 days of pain and suffering when treatment could have been started early. What's worse is that we never received a call afterwards (now 9 day later) for follow up. What kind of practice is this??? So much for patient care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Mansour is very bad Dr. He didn't pay any attention to my concern... I had to take my son to different dr. As he was very careless and didn't care

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I saw Dr Mansour at clinic located at postmaster, Oakville. The first thing he did, He took the anxiety of my child by asking her give hi Five and start to laugh with her, his bedside manners were very friendly, calm and he was direct to the concern even in an urgent care setting as we experience in the hospital is more rushy but he asked a lot of questions. I am pleased with my visit to him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Great Doctor. Very friendly and always understand what he is doing!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I don't recommend Dr. Mansour by all meaning... I took my kid to our family Dr. And he prescribed some medications.. Next day i took my kid to the walk-in pediatric clinic and saw Dr. Mansour i explain to him my concern and told him that i visited my family dr. Yesterday and told him the medications He was prescribed by the family doctor. DR.MANSOUR told me that my family dr. Did a wrong diagnosis and i should stop the medication my kid started taking and gave me other prescription. I left the clinic wasn't sure which dr. Is right!! I took my kid to the hospital to hear a third openion.. The dr. At the emergency assure me that my FAMILY DOCTOR did the right diagnosis and ask me to continue the medication as is and DISREGARD what i been told by Dr.mansour. IT IS NOT RIGHT DIAGNOSIS. Dr. Mansour please focus in your practice these are kids lifes. All what you care about just swip the card to get money from OHIP. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS DR. AT ALL.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great Dr. & very knowledgeable. I see people complain about the wait time, but I have been to several clinics and had to wait over an hour at times, even when I had a scheduled appointment. I have just moved north, and with the population less, when I've had to visit the walk in, I am told its a minimum of a two hour wait! SO being in the city, having to wait maybe an hour, I WOULD NOT complain. Dr.Mansour also works at other clinics, so if he's late he most likely came from another clinic HELPING patients there also. Some people should not be so rude and arrogant and assume he's doing nothing. Doctors are also human, and deserve a BREAK!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I do not see any other pediatricians but him. I know him for years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017